• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you! (Version 20XX)

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    8/10 this one is pretty good, but not my favourite Tetris song

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    8/10, I think I would prefer an instrumental version of this because the chorus are fucking awesome at certain points of the track.

The Indie thread made me remember this theme, but I couldn't post it bc no one commented here before lmao

Years
  • 9/10, I like how this one has a slight bit of the creepy factor in it, but it's still enjoyable to listen to :o and I LOVE how to ends, too!!

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    10/10, if it's Chrono's OST I love, tho I prefer the other Boss Battle theme slightly more.

Last edited:

Cid

Years
  • I love it, wow. I've been meaning to play Twilight Princess since the day it came out, but I never had the chance. 10/10

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    7/10 I liked it, but I can't say I would listen to this much.

Last edited:

User Anon 1848

7/10. Didn't listen to all 30 minutes though. ; )

Forgive me, I'm on an AC 2 kick lately. I miss Ezio.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    7.5/10 I love most Zelda's OST but I don't find this one that appealing

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh my god that was a real nostalgic trip. I haven't thought about donkey kong country in nearly two decades. I'm not really crazy about the music itself but here's a 9/10 because I'm grateful you've brought this back into my life, haha.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • it seems a little atmospheric at first and i was worried i wouldn't like it but there's a bit of a pick up in there and i like it. i'll give it a solid 7.5/10 just cause it's not really entirely my taste but it works. idk what the area is like where it plays, but i feel like it gives me a good idea of it.

Cid

Years
  • I love this BGM~ I've never played FF13 but this is one of my favorite leitmotifs, at least from the tracks I've heard. I think I've heard this in Dissidia 012 as well, when using Lightning in story mode. 9.13/10

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • never got a chance to play any lufia games unfortunately. that one's alright though. i don't have any particular feelings about it. solid, just not stand out. 7/10

i keep thinking about this song lately??? lmfao

Back