• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
  • Wow, it has been forever since I posted here!

I give that tune an 8/10. Not a fan of all that techno mumbo jumbo in it but the guitar is decent.

One of the newer tracks from ARMA III, time for an Air Superiority op.

pkmin3033

5/10. I've heard worse. But this is nothing especially memorable in my opinion.

pkmin3033

I stand by my assessment. And you're proving my point for me.

Anyways, that gets a 6/10 from me. Ys generally has fairly atmospheric OST, but it doesn't really sound too good by itself.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

I think it's hit-and-miss; some of the Strata have wonderfully orchestrated themes, and others are quite monotonous. They have this neat option to swap to old-style music as well. Definitely worth giving one a try if you're interested! They're surprisingly tough if you don't grind, though.

Anyways, that gets a 6/10. It definitely fits in-game, but I don't think its really as catchy as it could be...maybe that's nostalgia for Nightmare in Dreamland talking though.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

4/10. Hurray, generic fighting music that sounds like it came straight out of a movie! It'd be so much better if I hadn't of heard its like fifty million times before in different games.

Back