• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

pkmin3033

5/10. Very generic fantasy music...much like the game it spawned from.

pkmin3033

Sure, why not. Let's have some actual songs from video games for a while.

pkmin3033

7/10. Reminds me a lot of the old FF world map themes, but it has a nice, relaxing feel to it.

pkmin3033

8/10. Damn good track. Not the best the game has to offer, but definitely right up there. Plus...it's ridiculous overdramatic. I love this kind of stuff. xD

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
  • 6/10 It's not bad, but there's little variation in it.
    (And yeah, Jubileus' theme is way too overdramatic. For a god, she's not really that strong)

Well, time for an arrange

The Eternal Omoikane by Undead Corporation

pkmin3033

3/10. Very generic and repetetive...what one would expect of title screen music a lot of the time, basically.

pkmin3033

4/10. Not really a fan of the composition; a bit grating on my ears. The piano is nice, but the rest is not >.>

Remix time!

pkmin3033

4/10. Meh. Mass Effect isn't particularly noteworthy as a series when it comes to audio.

Back