• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

REAL TALK W/ BOB

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    you never answered my question so I'll just ask something else, how was your birthday?

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • you never answered my question so I'll just ask something else, how was your birthday?
    Sorry I don't reply bcos I have fat fingers and I check this on iPad when I wake up and I don't type bcos fat fingers and then I fall,asleep and then I forget to reply,later and only reply to newest ones bcos I'm dumb sorry!!!
    As for my bday I had to wake up early bcos had to go to therapy and then my mom didn't buy me w cake so she went to go buy one and then I went to work and went home and slept

what you doing this weekend?
    Saturday I am going out for dinner, nd Sunday I'm either seeing a boy or crying over a boy

what are you doing for your birthday? (happy birthday)
    Nothing!!

happy birthday <3
    This isn't a question u idiot???

Now that I'm more free, what should I try doing?
    I usually just spend it sleeping tbh

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    hi bob i feel worthless b/c even someone i have so much chemistry with i find some way to fuck it all up with

what do i do?

maybe i am worthless lols

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • What's your favourite book, TV show, film and song?
    book - the curious incident of the dog in the night time
    tv show - desperate housewives
    film - how to lose a guy in 10 days
    song - I have a few so hold on
    - chandelier by sia
    - if i were a boy by beyonce
    - because of you by kelly clarkson
    - lovefool by the cardigans

there are a lot more songs (i really like anything by sia honestly) but those are my main ones.

hi bob i feel worthless b/c even someone i have so much chemistry with i find some way to **** it all up with

what do i do?

maybe i am worthless lols
    you can PM me your woes and i will help you out. you also just gotta try focus on the positive and if it didnt work out then it is not meant to be!

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • What makes u the man u are today
    Lots of things I do not want to talk about bcos they have fucked me up and scared me for life

curious incident of the dog in the night time is my favourite book too!!!!
    Ya it's legit the only book I've read over and over countless times. In my final year of HS, our teacher gave us some text for our final module, and there were like 5 you could do but our teacher all gave us the same one, but curious incident was on the list and I said "I know this book like the back of my hand can I do it" and he was like "it will be hard since u will b doing s diff text to everyone in the class" and I said "excuse u I have gotten 100% in every English assignment this year" bcos English was my only good subject at school and then he let me do it and I also got 100% on my final essay bcos I'm amazing

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • how to not drop or spill food/drinks when carrying them on a tray?

ya, there are a few funny stories of me working and this occurring. hopefully i learned cause I'm working again saturaday

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I ALSO FORGOT BUT IT JUST CAME ON THE RADIO BUT ITS ALL COMING BACK TO ME BY CELINE DION IS ALSO ONE OF MY FAV SONGS
    Goddamit I hate that song but it comes into my head in random intervals, such as RIGHT NOW and gets stuck there for hours on end!

How do I get my dream job?

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • how to not drop or spill food/drinks when carrying them on a tray?

ya, there are a few funny stories of me working and this occurring. hopefully i learned cause I'm working again saturaday
    Don't overfill drinks, and use two hands???

how fat are they? are they like carrots?
    They are like maybe the size of a big long bean??

help i cant stop eating halloween candy what do?

also how are you today
    Just eat it all and then make urself throw up afterwards. That's what I do
    And I am doing ok thanks for asking

Are your intentions pure
    Always

im going to go watch curious at the theatre soon, you should come!!!
    Buy me a plane ticket bcos I live in fking Australia

Goddamit I hate that song but it comes into my head in random intervals, such as RIGHT NOW and gets stuck there for hours on end!

How do I get my dream job?
    Just keep,applying for ur dream job

Back