• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

REAL TALK W/ BOB

%

percent
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    have you tried the hawaiian double, if yes is it good. was going to buy it yesterday but didn't have the money

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
    Are there any Australian fast food chains that you like that haven't made it big abroad?
    Not really,fast food but there is this place called Wendy's that sells ice cream (different from the US one) and they sell really nice milkshakes and hotdogs.

whats your fav maccies meal?
    Well usually I just go for fries and chicken burger/cheeseburger but I really like everything they sell I just buy th same boring stuff unless someone takes me on my dream date to McDonald's

have you tried the hawaiian double, if yes is it good. was going to buy it yesterday but didn't have the money
    I have never heard

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    has the success of this thread gotten you any closer to learning how to make irl friends ??

also what should i do with my life i need ur wisdom

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
    What do i want for my birthday?
    Giant chewbacca tsum tsum and/or chewbacca furry aka furbacca are good ideas

has the success of this thread gotten you any closer to learning how to make irl friends ??

also what should i do with my life i need ur wisdom

1) no :(
    2) my Abuela said to me that if u do what u love then U will never have to work a day in ur life again so just do that I guess but if u don't know what to do just do a me and get into management and boss people around yolo it's fun

Back