• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Years
  • Went to search for random games because the relatives were being too loud >>;; Ended up getting Katamari Forever, and Time & Eternity! Yay, another 2 games to add to my backlog ;-;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Just got the new Humble Weekly Bundle, which includes Cave Story+, Lone Survivor, Puzzle Bots, VVVVVV, Dustforce, Reus, LIMBO, Cthulu Saves the World, Mutant Mudds Deluxe, Element4l, and another copy of Thomas Was Alone, which I already had from a previous bundle. I paid $10, feel like I'm robbing them sometimes.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Just got the new Humble Weekly Bundle, which includes Cave Story+, Lone Survivor, Puzzle Bots, VVVVVV, Dustforce, Reus, LIMBO, Cthulu Saves the World, Mutant Mudds Deluxe, Element4l, and another copy of Thomas Was Alone, which I already had from a previous bundle. I paid $10, feel like I'm robbing them sometimes.

I actually just grabbed the base pack for that and you feel like you're robbing them? I feel like I am! $1 for Cave Story+, VVVVVV, Dustforce, Puzzle Bots, and Thomas Was Alone. Not so excited for the last two, but I really wanted the first three. :3

I already had the ones I wanted from the bigger pack, but I like caves and I like stories. Super stoked to see Cave Story+ up for $1. Absolutely jumped on it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I actually just grabbed the base pack for that and you feel like you're robbing them? I feel like I am! $1 for Cave Story+, VVVVVV, Dustforce, Puzzle Bots, and Thomas Was Alone. Not so excited for the last two, but I really wanted the first three. :3

I already had the ones I wanted from the bigger pack, but I like caves and I like stories. Super stoked to see Cave Story+ up for $1. Absolutely jumped on it.

{XD} I always feel bad when I scroll to the bottom and there are people donating hundreds of dollars. But yes, I'm loving Cave Story+ too - haven't played it as much as Lone Survivor and Thomas Was Alone, but it's definitely one of my favorites from the pack. c:

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    {XD} I always feel bad when I scroll to the bottom and there are people donating hundreds of dollars. But yes, I'm loving Cave Story+ too - haven't played it as much as Lone Survivor and Thomas Was Alone, but it's definitely one of my favorites from the pack. c:

Those people are the reason you should feel better! Not worse. They're shelling out hundreds toward charity or HB themselves so the rest of us can enjoy the services cheaper. Just remind yourself that if you could afford it, you'd do that, too. You'll feel less bad. Promise. {XD}

Lone Survivor was a lot of fun, one of the few games on steam that I've actually paid full price for and I don't regret it. Perhaps I should give TWA a chance, in that case. Maybe I judged it too quickly. c:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Those people are the reason you should feel better! Not worse. They're shelling out hundreds toward charity or HB themselves so the rest of us can enjoy the services cheaper. Just remind yourself that if you could afford it, you'd do that, too. You'll feel less bad. Promise. {XD}

Lone Survivor was a lot of fun, one of the few games on steam that I've actually paid full price for and I don't regret it. Perhaps I should give TWA a chance, in that case. Maybe I judged it too quickly. c:

Good point, thanks. :P And yeah, Thomas Was Alone did look boring at first and it's usually not my kind of game, but the narration does a pretty good job in giving squares and rectangles 'personality', so it makes it pretty interesting. The puzzles are a lot of fun, too, especially after you meet all the characters.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Lone Survivor was a lot of fun, one of the few games on steam that I've actually paid full price for and I don't regret it.
    Agreed! I also bought LS for Vita before it started being on sale and really enjoyed the game.
    Even though it only took me 2 days to Platinum it.

Anyways, I just bought Football Manager Classic 2014 for Vita...
    That should occupy me for a while.

Years
  • Picked up the recent Humble Bundle on Steam (VVVVVV [already had on 3DS, but it's a great game], Cave Story+, Limbo, Thomas Was Alone, and a few more). More worth it than any previous Humble Bundle I've seen other than the one a couple months ago with Guacamelee, The Swapper, Fez, etc.

I also ordered Sonic Riders for GameCube off Amazon last night. Oh, snap.

Phazon Elemental

roving snob
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    Just bought both JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and Child of Light via PSN.

This is gonna be pretty great, I suspect.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Bought a fresh copy of GTA V for around $40 :)
    Can't wait to play it tomorrow <33

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I've bought a few games recently.

Super Robot Wars Z3, which was pretty damn expensive given it was just released and I had to import it. Still, I had to have it. (Gundam Unicorn!)

Was deciding between Conception II, and Demon Gaze for the Vita, but went with the latter for no other reason than liking the art style better. Demo didn't wow me either, but I know I'll get around to buying eventually as well.

Strayed away from my typical genre of games and bought The Last of Us too. Both the story and characters had me interested, and I'm quite aware it's received critical acclaim worldwide. Haven't it played it yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

Years
  • Harvest Moon A New Beginning. Heard it was much better than Tale of Two Towns so I decided to try it as my first HM game. So far it's been super fun even though I'm only in the third or fourth day, haha.

Back