• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    My most recent purchase was the original Phoenix Wright, along with Kirby: Superstar Saga. I beat Kirby fast and returned it. :P

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
    Earlier today I bought myself three games. The three games I bought were Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion, Call of Duty 3, and Tales of the Abyss. Two of the games were for Xbox 360, the other was for 3DS. One of the games I bought new, the other two were bought used. Here is what each one was:

Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion - Xbox 360, Used
    Call of Duty 3 - Xbox 360, Used
    Tales of the Abyss - 3DS, New

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Bought Grinsia off the 3DS eShop yesterday. It's a port of a mobile phone RPG game and it was only 10 bucks, so why not? Looks and plays like an old SNES RPG, but I guess that it's charm.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    I recently ordered these five games from Amazon for $86.50 total :).

Dark Souls (PS3) - $17.92 New
    Darksiders (PS3) - $13.64 New
    Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (PS3) - $17.96 New
    Mafia II (PS3) - $15.00 New
    Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (PS3) - $21.98 New

Years
    Was tempted to go on a mini shopping spree on the PSN store, but restrained myself to spending about $50 for Child of Light, Dragon's Crown, and Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. Now armed with my own credit card, I can buy games digitally.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I bought a Super Game Boy a few weeks ago. Not a game per se, but still worth noting! I'm gonna test it out tomorrow when I go to my grandmother's. :)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Bought FF XIII LR this weekend, and last week I bought a bunch of games that I ended up leaving at my moms so I can't for the life of me remember their names, which is terrible. I know I bought Jak and Daxter 2 but I can't remember any more.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    All kinds of sales everywhere, and it's not even Steam's annual summer sale yet. My Paypal little heart just can't take it.

Humble Bundle's store has had a spring sale happenin', and also Bundle Stars has a lot of great bundles right now. Two most notable purchases:
    Amnesia: The Dark Descent for $11. I loved the Penumbra trilogy, I can only hope Amnesia is just as great.
    DLC Quest for 79 cents. No, please, go play it. It's still under a dollar to buy it. It was only 3 hours of satirical fun, but that's well worth 79 cents.. and I have never giggled so hard at a game for that long. You owe it to yourself to play it.

I also picked up a few other things.. won't list them all, but I was most excited for Lilly Looking Through, Ittle Dew, 99 Levels to Hell, and Ballpoint Universe: Infinite.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    The guy working at Replays today said he was feeling generous towards regulars and told me I could have the Jak poster that comes with the first game as long as I bought something in the store. Easy enough, since I always leave there with something! I ended up buying Super Paper Mario and getting my Jak poster alongside it. I'm really happy with that deal!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Got Starbound a few days ago and have been playing whenever I get the chance. I think as far as the main quest goes, I'm "finished" until they add more stuff (it's still in beta).

So I got the new Humble Bundle - they're doing daily bundles now, I foresee a lot of money being spent in the next two weeks, but it's all worth it. Humble Bundle has great deals. Today's was the Deep Silver (re)bundle, and I'm most excited for Saints Row: The Third and Dead Island, though the Risen games look really interesting too.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Symphonia Chronicles for the PS3 this Sunday. Had a glint of hope that skits for Symphonia would be voiced, but not surprised to see that they are still not. At the very least, you can switch the dialogue to Japanese, which do have voiced skits, and go about it that way. Dawn of the New World, on the other hand, is a game that gave me very little enjoyment. I don't think I'll be playing it anytime soon, but I think this set of games are worth buying for the first game alone.

Years
    Symphonia Chronicles for the PS3 this Sunday. Had a glint of hope that skits for Symphonia would be voiced, but not surprised to see that they are still not. At the very least, you can switch the dialogue to Japanese, which do have voiced skits, and go about it that way. Dawn of the New World, on the other hand, is a game that gave me very little enjoyment. I don't think I'll be playing it anytime soon, but I think this set of games are worth buying for the first game alone.

Did you get that from the PSN store? I was debating whether to get that game the other day, but then decided against it \: I'll probably get Tales of Graces f before Symphonia, but so expensive D:

Anyway, I purchased Machinarium, and Puppeteer last night after completing Child of Light XD

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Did you get that from the PSN store? I was debating whether to get that game the other day, but then decided against it \: I'll probably get Tales of Graces f before Symphonia, but so expensive D:

Anyway, I purchased Machinarium, and Puppeteer last night after completing Child of Light XD

Nah, I bought the physical copy (which I prefer) from Gamestop. Not to mention it's $10 cheaper than the PSN store price.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    Nah, I bought the physical copy (which I prefer) from Gamestop. Not to mention it's $10 cheaper than the PSN store price.

It's nice to see there are still people who prefer owning the physical/retail copies over the digital ones.

I'd never buy a game digitally, even if it was cheaper than buying physical/retail (my only exception is if the game is digital-only).

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    The last game I got was Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call. My dad preordered it for me for my birthday and it finally arrived the other day and I'm already hopelessly addicted.

Years
    You literally get two games for the price of one, though.

With Tales of Graces f or Symphonia?

I always had the idea that generally digital versions are supposed to be cheaper since you're not getting a tactile copy, but that doesn't seem to be the case with some games :c

The last game I got was Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call. My dad preordered it for me for my birthday and it finally arrived the other day and I'm already hopelessly addicted.

What? D: Isn't that only available in Japan at the moment? You lucky duck!

Technically didn't buy Diablo III for the PS3 myself today, my sister did, but that's another game to add to the backlog!

Back