• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

pkmin3033

Preordered a copy of the Fire Emblem Fates special edition off Amazon.de, after watching various sites for over a week to see when something would pop up. It sold out within twenty minutes or so, so I'm glad I decided to check when I did. £75 is a pretty damn good price as well, considering the standalone versions are £35 apiece and the special edition comes with the third version and some other stuff they'd normally charge a small fortune for. In a way I'm getting all that for free, since postage would cost me about £5. Very good value for money indeed.

Now I can stop obssessively worrying about it and mother will be in a relatively good mood when I see her again...I ordered it for her after all; I don't give a crap about Fire Emblem. xD

Got my eyes on a couple of games in the Easter Sale on PSN, too...

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Painkiller: Hell & Damnation the Collector's Edition all for the glorious price of 995 PHP (21.58 USD according to latest exchange rate) since it was the very last copy the store had. Funnily enough, a cashier in the VG store i frequently drop by recommended me this series since she knew her older school FPS as much as I did.

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016

Completely unrelated but OMG another 23 year old Brittish girl that loves that sweet MooMoo Milk? Are you my long lost twin?

I recently bought Life is Strange. I've wanted to play it for a little while but was waiting for it to come on sale. Usually when I buy a game it's on sale a week or two later. Or ends up free at some point -_-

It's rare that I can get into these kind of story-based games. Something about the movement makes me feel restricted. I don't get that feeling from Life is Strange, it feels more fluid. I like how drastically the story can change based on your decisions. The soundtrack is quite nice too. Some of it's a bit hipster for my taste but I think it suits the main character.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Just got Destiny, the first two expansions, and The Taken King expansion all for just $36 on the XBOX Store. Not bad.

Years
  • Man I haven't posted here in a while. Here's the stuff I purchased this month:

- Xenoblade Chronicles 3D (I actually didn't spend any of my money on this since it was purchased entirely with gift card funds)
    - A Roy amiibo (It won't be home for another week, but eh.)
    - Pokkén Tournament (This was kind of an impulse purchase, but I was just too curious about it.)

Years
  • Got UFC 2 for the PS4 last night, and I've spent most of the last two days playing it.

It's weird- I don't follow the UFC at all, and I'm not really a fan of fighting games, but I've always been strangely addicted to the UFC games, whether it was THQ or now EA making them.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Just got the Fallout 4 Deluxe Bundle on the XBOX One. $66 for all that content? Yeah. Sold.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Spoiler:

Family fun arrived at ten in the morn. I have to leave for work in a couple of hours though.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Picked up Deadly Premonition Director's Cut for the PS3. Never heard of the game until a few days ago, but it's definitely up my alley of obscure survival-horror games (Rule of Rose, Haunting Ground, etc.)

Still on the fence of buying Pokken Tournament. It's a fighting game, which usually only entertain me for a little bit before I get bored, and I'm just not very good at them either. But it is Pokemon...and it's always hard to say no to that, lol.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I wanted to get into the Assassin's Creed series, so I got Brotherhood. It was on sale on Steam

Also got Child of Light. The majority of my Steam friends said it was pretty good, so I ended up getting it as well.

Jacksepticeye is playing Ori and the Blind Forest, and based on the feedback of my boyfriend who played the game himself, he said I'm missing out. I should have waited for a sale for this game but I was impatient and wounded up getting it anyways.

Also got Wings of Vi. Cool game, but very challenging.

Last but not least, Injustice: Gods Among Us. $5 for a cool game, did not pass that up.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Bought a few things over the break

-3ds xl (needed a massive upgrade still using launch ds)
    - Dark souls 3 (paid in full)
    -pokemon omega ruby 3DS

ALL ORDERED from Amazon

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Just bought in Wrack from steam a few minutes ago since its on a rather big sale. The game is created by Brad "Carnevil" Carney, who is known for creating Skulltag so of course i bought it.

Back