• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    A few weeks ago, I bit the back of my wallet and bought Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the 3DS. Time to relive my childhood!

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2016
    My recent gaming purchases are:
    Final Fantasy Legend III,
    Pokemon Y,
    Beyond Two Souls,
    Unchained Blades (3DS - DD),
    Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition,
    Donkery Kong 64,
    The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX,
    Battleborn ,
    The Division.
    In coming weeks I will be buying Overwatch and Doom.

pkmin3033

So yeah, picked up a £25 PSN network card off the GAME website - since I didn't get to go out this morning - and bought Ray Gigant with it, which I intend to start shortly. I have a lot of unfinished DRPGs - Moe Chronicle, Stranger of Sword City, Operation Abyss, and every bloody Etrian Odyssey released to date - but I still bought it...mostly because I find the visual style highly appealing. It's very atypical of me to buy a game based on its visuals, so I'm hoping I won't regret it.

Also bought a license for Pokemon Bank, as I've decided it's time to stop moping about the loss of years of effort with the corruption of my X game and to start building up my collection again. One of everything on Y and on Pokemon Bank is my new goal, and doing that will take me through pretty much every freakin' DS and 3DS title. It's a long-term project I'm going to work on between now and the release of the next titles, aha.

Years
    NAtURAL DOCtRINE (Full Game)
    Gravity Rush™ Remastered (Full Game)
    The Heavy Rain™ & BEYOND: Two Souls™ Collection (Full Game)
    Bloodborne™ (Full Game)
    Grim Fandango Remastered (Full Game)
    Astebreed (Full Game)
    Everybody's Gone to the Rapture™ (Full Game)
    Life is Strange Complete Season (Full Game)
    Hatoful Boyfriend (Full Game)

A few others too but I can'r seem to find the emails. One of them was about a warewolf chasing you through a spaceship and another was about moving water through a course.

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
    Recently I've been trying to get round to finding, and playing just about ever Gamecube game I ever wanted to. A slow process, as these are not cheap comparing to Ps2/Xbox game prices :S

So I started re-buying games that I have, but were scratched to the point of "can't read the game disc" wanted me to throw my tv out the window xD Only thing new I got was Zelda Four Swords cause it was super cheap...like $12 cheap. O.o

For more recent systems, with stored up store credit, I got Digimon Cyber Slueth, Sword Art Online and Rachet and Clank (new reboot) for PS4, and Sonic Boom 3DS finally. :P

pkmin3033

Finally stopped procrastinating and picked up Shantae and the Pirate's Curse on 3DS. Might pick up the other two tomorrow if the mood strikes me.

I believe I've been charged for my Megadimension Tag Blanc preorder now, too. GAME also sent me an e-mail about my special edition of Fire Emblem: Fates...they're taking payments now, even though it's released next Friday. Sheesh. I'd better double check my balance, since Nintendo probably won't be far behind.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    I decided to go out game hunting earlier, and I managed to pick up some Gamecube and PS1 games. More importantly, I managed to pick up a Japan exclusive Gamecube game, PC Genjin, off of a friend of mine.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Last week's steam sale was amazing but I only bought the games that i really wanted + the ones that were amazingly good deals:

Star Wars: Dark Forces - The best Star Wars game ever that falls in the action + shooting genre. And because its a first person shooter, of course i had to get it.

5089: The Action RPG - When i saw this on the Steam Store, i had to get it.

Shadow Warrior (2013) - When it was on sale at the price tag of 99.50 PHP, i had to get it. It was much lower than its original selling price. Also, I'm super hyped for Shadow Warrior 2, which will be the sequel of this game.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth Ver1 - ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), (This was from Steam's anime sale a week before)

Putrefaction - well not exactly a purchase but it was a gift from a fellow man. So thanks ;)

pkmin3033

Speaking of sales...I caved. Bought Resident Evil, 0, 4 and 5 off the PSN in the sales. I've not played the Gamecube remake or the follow-up since they were first released, so I'm looking forward to revisiting them...with proper controls this time, hopefully. 4 and 5 were a fiver each, and I've not played those since their initial release either. I didn't like how 5 ended, but it was fun enough going through it that first time, so...eh. It was a fiver. Justified.

Now I just have to download the sodding things, which is liable to take all day at least. Derp.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Finally stopped procrastinating and picked up Shantae and the Pirate's Curse on 3DS. Might pick up the other two tomorrow if the mood strikes me.

I believe I've been charged for my Megadimension Tag Blanc preorder now, too. GAME also sent me an e-mail about my special edition of Fire Emblem: Fates...they're taking payments now, even though it's released next Friday. Sheesh. I'd better double check my balance, since Nintendo probably won't be far behind.

Game's amazing, you'll thoroughly enjoy it. Did you end up getting it from the Humble Bundle deal that was going on recently?

pkmin3033

Game's amazing, you'll thoroughly enjoy it. Did you end up getting it from the Humble Bundle deal that was going on recently?
    Yup! Otherwise I probably would have procrastinated longer on it, haha. It's been on my to-do list for a while now, but I've not had much motivation with the £15.99 price tag...72p is much more palatable :3

Majestic Electric

Raining on your parade!
    Years
    Recently went and bought Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. This would be my first Digimon game, but I have fond memories of watching the anime. So far I'm having a blast with the game! I really love the concept of the DigiFarm and the Digivolving mechanics are pretty addicting. I think I've had the most enjoyment out of Digivolving my mon's, but the story is great, too. Very fun game so far. Looking forward to finishing it!

pkmin3033

Just bought Wild Arms 3 off the PSN for PS4, likely to be consigned to the backlog eternal for a bit...unless the urge to play it again becomes overwhelming, which it really is right now, as it was one of my favourite PS2 titles back in the day.

GAME are packing my first Fates special edition, and Nintendo have sent my second via Royal Mail tracking, so I should hopefully have both before the week is out. Finally, this preorder hell can come to an end, mother can have her game, and I can get all my money back selling the second one on eBay.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Recent Gaming Purchases?

Just look at the Doomguy standing gloriously behind my toaster oven of a laptop and my Steam library. Obviously I'll be playing this soon once i move to the new computer.

And i was actually quite lucky that I got my copy of DOOM at May 14, just a day after launch, which i walked, and fought tooth and nail against traffic and hot weather. I revisted some of the different branches of the video game store i buy, and almost ALL OF THEM are still sold out of DOOM for the PC. XBONE and PS4 copies of the beast is still available though, but that just goes to show the PC market in our region :))))

Years
    Picked up Valkyria Chronicles Remastered along with Dragon Ball Xenoverse since they announced another one today (surprising no one). Also downloading Wild Arms 3 from the PSN right now, which is probably what I'm going to be playing for awhile.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    So, one of my best friends has been going through a lot of stuff lately, and I knew he had been looking into getting some form of 3DS for awhile, so I picked him up a 2DS along side a copy of Yo-Kai Watch. Needless to say, it made his day.

I also managed to pick up Corpse Party: Blood Drive collector's edition for the vita for $20. Still completely sealed, with the art book and soundtrack and all that cool stuff.
    I think GameStop is starting to really cut Vita game prices, which is good because the games are cheaper, but bad because, well, its now especially obvious the Vta is dead.

Midi

Charming Ghost~
    Years
    Over the past month, I've snagged myself a copy of Forza Horizon 2 and Megatagmension Blanc, and I'm very satisfied with both of them so far. Planning on picking up MGS V this week as well.

Back