• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
  • Not sure why I forgot to post this on here... but when it was released Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth was delivered to me (PS5) and Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness was delivered to me today. Only one Star Ocean left for me to buy. Other than 3 which I'm waiting on and hoping for a remake of at this point I guess.

Years
  • I got Dragon's Dogma 2. I never played the original, but was interested in this one. I like it so far. It's a little bit clunky, but I'm having fun.

Years
    • Seen today
    Last week I managed to get an absolute steal of a deal on a PSVR2 and got it for half off, brand-new as well. I went and upgraded my copy of Tetris for PS4 to the PS5 version to get the PSVR2 support and I might grab a few other games for it.

Years
  • I've bought Super Mario Sunshine, Super Monkey Ball 2 and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker recently; there aren't many new releases I'm interested in coming out for a while, so I figured I'd try some GameCube games.

Sake-Kun

8th Sin - Apostasy
    Days
    • Seen today
    Occasionally while searching the internet, I'll find an obscure game I really like for one reason or another. The game in this instance is Your Only Move Is Hustle, a fighting game with the gimmick that players get to plan their actions frame by frame. It makes for some interesting gameplay that is more accessible yet still retains the complexities a fighting games usually have.

And it was pretty cheap too, which is a good thing considering how much money I'll have to put into hardware upgrades and retro gaming console repairs.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Star Ocean The Divine Force for PS5 was delivered to me yesterday. With this... I'm finally done buying the Star Ocean franchise. Unless they remake 3. That's the only one I didn't buy. Because I'm hoping they do eventually remake it. Unless this franchise has gone the way of TWEWY due to the recent Square Enix news. Which is technically possible. God dammit. 😠

Years
  • Ghost of Tsushima, Kingdom Come Deliverance Royal Edition, Metro 2033 & Last Light Redux, Wanted Dead, WWE 2k24, Final Fantasy 7 remake, & Crisis Core Final Fantasy 7 Reunion, Cat Quest 1 & 2, & Horizon Forbidden West all on pc. These are the ones I can remember off of the top of my head in the last 2 months.

Back