• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Recent Happenings on Fire Red and Leaf Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    leveling up a male crobat to level 100 in the cerulean cave, I might restart afterwards as I really like doing so:D

enyce

banned
    Years
    Im at the saffron silph co. thingy

Im about to fight giovanni but I aint do it yet. Im on fire red with an actual AR and im cheating...

My team:
    Wartortle ( I dont evolve it until it learns hydro pump)
    Espeon
    Quilava
    Raichu
    Dragonair
    Pidgeot

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    ok you guys I'm currently training my alt E4 team as most of you know, and I'm wondering, should I switch my crobat with Dragonite? I mean, Dragonite's got that uber-weakness to ice and all, whereas Crobat's flying type cancels out its poison type's weakness to ground, but Dragonite has overall better stats in everything but speed, which I fixed with EV training. Dragonite also has a killer moveset, Safeguard, Brick Break, Hyper Beam and Wing Attack, but Crobat has better stat-inflicting moves such as Poison Fang and Confuse Ray. I'm confused myself as to which one to choose...

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2006
    Just caught an Articuno with my second to last Poke'Ball. Had him poisened and down to just a teeny tiny slither of red bar health that was barely visible. Funny thing was I threw 11 Great Balls and a few Ultra Balls but I ended up catching it with a Poke' Ball.

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    restarted LG,and decided to do a starter challenge,chose charmender and now he's a level 61 charizard,and I'm barely at route 17..

Mr_Smilie:)

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
    well i restarted and so far i have a charmeloen and pidgey both at lvl 16 to vs brock last time i lost and wasted all my items and money so if i lose this i will turn off the power and retry

DININI

Haruhi#s #1 fun! Join the SOS!
    Years
    I traded all the good from fr/ruby/sapp to lg to complete the dex...BUT...i only have 121 pokemon X.X

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    My articuno is now lvl 82 just 3 more lvl and i shall have the 2HKO for the other pokemon

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    After I raised Articuno to lvl 85 to get Sheer Cold I Go to Five Island to make some money to the 2 lady with a new caught Kadabra who is lvl 55

Update : I Just have caught Raikou near the pallet town

2nd Update : I Just have ruin my mewto I give him all the vitamins and I think I Maxed out the EV of my Mewto and I haven't give Vitamins to my Blastoise , Articuno and Dragonite when they are just low level pokemon and now Zapdos has also a maxed out EV when I give him 10 Special Attack EV vitamins. I don't know where to train them because I don't know if they belong to special attack or attack category so i have ruined everything but there is no deal about that I have Already done it .There is no one to blame but myself I don't train them right but they are a great pokemon that I loved and care for thats why we are winners.Don't worry they have a great speed EV and that one of the Important.

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    Golden Mew said:
    After I raised Articuno to lvl 85 to get Sheer Cold I Go to Five Island to make some money to the 2 lady with a new caught Kadabra who is lvl 55

Update : I Just have caught Raikou near the pallet town

2nd Update : I Just have ruin my mewto I give him all the vitamins and I think I Maxed out the EV of my Mewto and I haven't give Vitamins to my Blastoise , Articuno and Dragonite when they are just low level pokemon and now Zapdos has also a maxed out EV when I give him 10 Special Attack EV vitamins. I don't know where to train them because I don't know if they belong to special attack or attack category so i have ruined everything but there is no deal about that I have Already done it .There is no one to blame but myself I don't train them right but they are a great pokemon that I loved and care for thats why we are winners.Don't worry they have a great speed EV and that one of the Important.

U have Emerald Version right? Just trade over Mewtwo(and Zapdos) to your Emerald, and reset your EVs with these certain berries. These are the only i remember

Kelpsy
    Qualot
    Tamato
    Nomel(i am not even sure on that...)

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    On FR I decided instead of training Moltres and Articuno (I'm still going on with Zapdos) I am training Raticate, Nidoking, Aerodactyl and Dratini to join my lvl 81 Charizard. Boy have I got a long way to go before I can vs the E4.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2006
    Got my Kabutops and Venasaur to level 100 yesterday finally.Machamp from level 58 to 67,Magmar from level 34 to level 64, and Aerodactyl trailing from 39 to 62.Hatched a Wynaut today and also hatched two Dratini eggs.Im also thinking of buying Emarald and trade all my good pokemon to that but its just a suggestion.

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    :mew: I'm on the 3rd Gym but before I go there I'm harvesting Rare candies for my pokemon

Plan : After beating the Elite 4 I will make some breeding of my Pokemon and give them some Rare candies so they can make the EV training easy.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

I restarted my Leaf Green so I can train an Eeveelutions team (with Gengar as the 6th Pokemon). So far, I have Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon, and Gengar all around Lv. 40. It's taking me longer than usual since I'm EV-training these guys as I play the game, so I need to look up which trainers have which Pokemon so I can give them the proper EVs.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back