• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Release is coming up! Have you pre-ordered yet?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I was upset that I couldn't pre order because they ran out. And I really wanted the Pikachu/Eevee Switch. I was going to get the Eevee version as well.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • No pre-order and if I get it, it won't be any time soon. I just don't think LGPE is a $60 game frankly. $30 possibly but really it's $20 or less since what they're using is FRLG in 3D with a few new tweaks. Also Switch itself is not cheap, as is the PokeBall accessory. Unless they massively discount it, it's going to be some time before I even get one.

I'm curious whether they'll keep the Elite Four teams from ages past or insert Alolan variants. Lorelei, Agatha and Lance could all utilize at least one with Lorelei potentially using two. Unless you got a Fire or Fighting Type, Alolan Sandslash would be a pain to take down with that Ice/Steel combination. Alolan Ninetales, surprisingly, wouldn't be so hard with Steel doing x4(Hence Alolan Sandslash crushes it).

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Nope, feels kinda weird to be saying this, but for once pokemon isn't a priority. Right now there's quite a lot of special editions I wanted to get, so pokemon was only gonna make my list if I somehow raised enough money to get all the special editions, and I haven't really been getting much money.

I was actually going to buy it at one point, but I forgot about taxes and only brought exactly $60, so I ended up getting a $50 game instead.

I do intend to get the games eventually, and when I do I'll probably get Eevee first.

Years
  • Haven't pre-ordered yet. I'll be honest and say a lot of the reason is because I'm still on the fence on whether or not it's for me. Part of me still wants to get it because it's a Pokemon game and it'll probably be some degree of fun, but another part of me can't help but feel left out due to not playing Pokemon Go.

The way these games seems to be advertised (for the most part) feel like it's for mostly Go players (at least to get the full experience of the game), and I feel that's going to hinder my enjoyment of the games quite a bit. So I'm going to hold out at the very least until review sites manage to get their hands on it and see what they say.

Years
  • I'm going to get it and try it out at some point, but it isn't preorder worthy to me like past titles were.

Last edited:

Kirklou123

Mew is the best
    Years
  • Had it pre ordered for months in real life i love animals love pokemon just as much because they remind me of animals

NilesMoonFalcon

Pokemon Trainer: Niles
    Years
  • I've pre-orded it yesterday I got the Pokemon Let's Go: Pikachu bundle with the Pokeball Plus as well as pre ordered the charging stand for the pokeball plus. ^^ Can't wait to play it because after all Pokemon Yellow is one of my favorite games back when I was a kid.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Normally, it?d be a no brainer, but nothing I?ve seen so far has really got me excited. I think I?ll wait and see what the general consensus is. Plus, I just bought Red Dead 2 which should keep me busy for some weeks.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • No, but apparently I'll get the game one way or another. O_O

But it seems the cheapest options is aussie eshop atm for me anyway, no preordering required.

Back