• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Remind Me Not to Be On Here in 364 Days

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I survived the second Todoroki (at least as I understand it, it was the second Todoroki thing). I will now survive anything. This year was only a minor headache, believe me. It's even possible to clean up. Imagine when it wasn't.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Last year's was tame as well, admit it.

Also, what's this about gansta kittens why do I feel like I missed out on something?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Aw! I wasn't here for all the hijinks. I just remember being here for, what I thought would be the only part, that broken English. So stupid. But then there were ugly pugs hanging out and name switching and now I wish I was here to experience the rest. April Fools is so much fun here. Should have assumed things would go beyond just word replacements...

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Aw! I wasn't here for all the hijinks. I just remember being here for, what I thought would be the only part, that broken English. So stupid. But then there were ugly pugs hanging out and name switching and now I wish I was here to experience the rest. April Fools is so much fun here. Should have assumed things would go beyond just word replacements...
    I took a few screenshots yesterday, so at least you can see a little of what you missed:

Spoiler: Hstaff Gangsta names

Spoiler: Mod Gangsta names

Spoiler: Mod Gangsta names, inverse

Spoiler: Redizzle ma hawt chizzle pelipizzle

I shoulda taken a picture of the pug while the inverse color thing was still up though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Spoiler: Redizzle ma hawt chizzle pelipizzle

I shoulda taken a picture of the pug while the inverse color thing was still up though.
    Aaahah did I require my own spoiler? Hawt damn.

And the pug was almost as terrifying as gimmepie's avatar and signature in inverse.

Years
    I mean, if anybody decides to avoid this place for a day for whatever reason, that's their prerogative, but. Where's the fun in that? ;D
    As much as I liked the jokes. Looks like the years before this one were better.

7.8/10. Needs to be more mean for the next year.
    :( I actually like the sillier things like we did this year, haha.

And the pug was almost as terrifying as gimmepie's avatar and signature in inverse.
    Let us never speak of the cthulu spawn pug ever again. Oh my god.

Years
    I think I'm officially claiming the title of PC April Fools 2015 as "Inverse Gangstas" because of da inversed colors and the staff donning gangster-style names.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The invert javascript was apparently really resource intensive haha. It was lagging and crashing browsers. :( So it got removed a little early.

But yea this was fun. Fopah Codeeta is Gav's new nickname forever.

Did you use Javascript to replace text?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    My advice to anyone comparing AFD pranks to previous years, whether by experience or just hearsay, just enjoy them for what they are. If you sit here and compare and think "oh todoroki was better" then you're not gonna enjoy whatever's going on. Just take it for what it is. We don't try to outdo ourselves every year and it's meant to be fun. :> Just trying to have a good time.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Well, I've unfortunately been inactive for a while since the end of 2014 (I've lurked occasionally), but I specifically logged in yesterday just to see what the April Fools' Day trick(s) for 2015 would come out to be. {XD} (Ah, memories abound of word swaps and avatar swaps from years past..) I saw some of the subforum titles and descriptions change, then I went to look at a post (due to being notified of 1 Like received a long time ago), and I was like "Huh?! I didn't write like that.." ~_~{XD} I wonder what all the 'gangsta text suffix' swaps were...

I didn't see any cats or pugs, though (although I think there's a weird pug as a header image in either the Treehouse subforum or the Roundtable subforum at the moment).. The "inverted graphics" implementation was a bit creepy at first.

Good to see that there's a user profile option to specifically enable/disable April Fools' Day events (not sure if it is permanent or if it was just for yesterday, though)! {:3} In any case, good effort by the staff for this year's April Fools' Day.
    (And in case anyone missed this from yesterday's antics, GOOGLE MAPS PAC-MAN)

(Gwah...@adventure, you changed your epic "Red's Hawt Chili Pelippers" username? {D:};-;)

Not sure if I was here for "Todoroki"..that sounds somewhat familiar..

Back