• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
  • I've thought about it, and the only change I would like to my name is the 7 taken off. So it would change from JalordaSerpent7 to JalordaSerpent. If JalordaSerpent is not available, change please change it to Winneon. Thank you very much for this opportunity. Love and joy, happy holidays! :)

Years
  • This is GreyVirgo's (previously known as MaxedoutFreaky) new account and This account is going to be my alt..... And I don't like this name for this account so I would request for a name change.... :D

Requested Name Change: Endless_Void
    if taken then
    Requested Name Change: Grey
    still taken then
    Requested Name Change: Lynx

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
  • Requested Name Change: TheChaosBlue

This is pretty much my handle on damn-near every piece of social media I use (Twitter, deviantART, Skype) so I'll like to keep it universal so-to-speak.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Okay question. I have been considering changing my name to Kouzan, but don't want to lose my AWsquared name . I have an alt account so I change change my alt account's name to AWsquared to preserve the name for me and this account's name to Kouzan. When I do this will I lose my supporter status or post count?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Okay question. I have been considering changing my name to Kouzan, but don't want to lose my AWsquared name . I have an alt account so I change change my alt account's name to AWsquared to preserve the name for me and this account's name to Kouzan. When I do this will I lose my supporter status or post count?
    Swapping usernames between two accounts does nothing but change the usernames. Doesn't touch anything else about them (post count, status, etc), if that's what you're asking.

Alexial

Confirmation of the above. I am Alexial and I wish to be a Strawberry.

Requested Username Change: Alexial

Years
  • Requested Name Change: Keyblade

Old owner meets all the "dead account" requirements on the first page.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back