• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Please change my username to Arago and also on my Ace account, can you change Ace to Aerial Ace so I can go back to this name if I don't like my new name? If not, okay.jpg.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Can I get this name and Toujours switched so I can use this name on Toujours? This account is under four months but Andy said it wouldn't be a problem since Toujours is obviously beyond the four month limit and it's the same person. Blame him if it is.

Or if they could be merged but I think that might just be for special circumstances which this is not. Thanks either way B)

TickleTot

Shiny ruler
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2020
    Hi, I would like to change my username to "TickleTot" Its ive been using it on other forums for along time and i really like it, I searched to see if it was taken and it isnt being used.

Please and thanks.

Request Name Change: TickleTot

:D

Edit: Thank you so much for the name change, it was a very quick and fast process. :)

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Request name change : Nathan (user has last visited in 2005 and has 2 posts)

If that's not possible, then I'd like my name changed to Nathan.

Thanks in advance :3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Requested Name Change: PsuedoAlias

Okay I don't know if I'm really supposed to be posting in this thread when I'm not asking for a name but pseudo is spelled pseudo and not psuedo and I would be very sad for you if you got a misspelled username accidentally. I mean if it's intentional feel free to ignore me, just wanted to give you a heads up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back