• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Revived thread~ Your Real Name

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    There is a spy among us!

The name is Bond. James Bond. Well, minus the Bond. But still James. And I'll take a Vodka Martini; shaken, not stirred. Well, minus the Martini. And just poured normally, really, I guess.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    My name's Thomas, but most of my long-time friends at PC will refer to me as Tommy...which is cool too. XD

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
    Ellie is my name. lol. Actually it's not my real name, but it's a derivative from my real name that everyone [both irl and online] calls me by. Yaaaaaay.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My name is Kevin, which, while pretty common, is non-existent in my home country.
    It grew on me after 5th-6th grade.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    My name is without a doubt one of the most common names ever.

Emily. The number one name for girls for eight years until last year (or something like that). I hear my name too much. *grumble* I have no qualms with it, though - it suits me just fine.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    My name is Patrick :3 Awesome Pink Starfish, a Saint, and a holiday :>

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Bryce, not one of your common everyday names :)
    My neighbors name is Bryce
    eww Fernando Paul Torres hate it to tell the truth. XD
    on facebook people thought i was that football player until i added my middle name ha.

Back