• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

righty or lefty?

Which are You?

• Right Handed

Votes: 63 77.8%
  • Left Handed

Votes: 18 22.2%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    im a lefty!! well, when i was very young, i used to right with my right hand, but then for some odd reason i switched o_O and i've been a lefty ever since.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Righty. I do very little with my left side to begin with. XD;

One person I know started out writing with his left hand, but an instructor gradually got him to start writing with his right. He's been using that hand ever since.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I'm right-handed, although I want to be able to right with both. XD; Although, that probably won't ever happen, because no matter how hard I practise...my writing always sucks when I use my left~

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I'm a righty. And I didn't think that there were that many lefties. Hello, lefties! Everyone I know is a righty. How weird. (o.o)

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
    I am ambidexterous, but I have a tendancy to write with my left hand (though I can do it just as well with my right), and play sports lefty style. However, I use a mouse with my right hand when I'm at the computer.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Rightesh, though my Bowling ball tends to roll to teh left, though I bowl it from teh right. When I try to write..well people already complain about my writing...

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Both.

I eat with my left, write with my right, and switch around for other activities, such as throwing a ball. It's weird how I feel more comfortable eating with my left. I used to eat with my right, but I just switched over to using my left. Weird how I did so.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Right-handed. I'd love to be ambidextrous, though. :x Isn't a game coming out for the DS that promises to instill the player with the ability to use both hands or something, though? XD

Years
    I'm neither righty or lefty. In fact, I seldom use my hands for any needed action- I then depend almost entirely on my legs/feet to drive, write, and hold stuff.

But I'm certainly aware that if I used my hands more, I'd be right handed. ~______^

Back