• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Rocket Science - A Kanto Journey [T](OOC)

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
  • Here we go!

Name: Alexander "Alex" Martin

Appearance:
    Rocket Science - A Kanto Journey [T](OOC)

Alex stands at about 6'3, and is quite lanky. He lacks a lot of muscle tone. He has long, red hair that frames his angular, pale face quite well, and almost hides his deep, green eyes as well. His normal apparel consists of a blue shirt, a striped blue scarf as seen above, black blue jeans, and light blue Vans. Around his neck lies a silver medallion, a gift from his mother,

Personality: Alex is not easily described in a few words. There are many different aspects of his personality, but the most prominent is his easy-going, fun-loving self. Typically, Alex can be described as loud, cocky, and sarcastic. He loves to joke around with his buddies, pull trivally evil pranks (like replacing Oreo cream with toothpaste), and participate in tomfoolery and other such delightful things. While being a very light-hearted individual, Alex is very caring and kind towards...well...Everyone. He considers everyone around him, including strangers and Pokemon, as family, and everyone should love family!

Alex is actually quite mature, despite his child-like persona. He can be described as a hopeless romantic. He will flirt with almost every single girl he meets in an attempt to find his "princess" that he is searching for, but he will never pursue the girl if she shows any sign of being malicious in the slightest. Alex has a deep hatred for the idea of hate. He believes that everyone should be fine with everyone one else and move on.

Goals: Alex isn't interested in being the "best," or being the "champion." No, Alex desires to make as many friends as possible, to learn all that he can on the adventure, to meet the love of his life, to experience the adventure of a life time, to...You get the point. He's in it to have fun.

Starter: Sandile

Role-play Sample: My opening post of A Tale of Conquest.

Other: Alex knows how to play the piano quite well, and is quite frankly a wonderful poet.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    @Challenger: You are Accepted! Glad to have you around!

That concludes sign-ups, I will write up an IC, then submit it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    Hmmmm it's been 4 days hopefully it'll be up soon can't wait this will be on of my 1st RP's on this site .. i've RP'd on other sites before thogh

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Sorry for the delay, it's been really busy week so far for me at work, so I've been behind on you guys, but I will be submitting something tonight

Midorikawa

Ryuusei Trainer
    Years
  • I just realized but um what are our pokemon's abilities? Porygon can have trace or download so I'm not sure which it was supposed to be.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I think we can decide which is best for our starters? As Vulpix can have Flash Fire or Drought, I'd be okay with going for the former.

Also, will post mine asap. :D Glad to see the IC is finally up. :)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I think we can decide which is best for our starters? As Vulpix can have Flash Fire or Drought, I'd be okay with going for the former.

Also, will post mine asap. :D Glad to see the IC is finally up. :)

You can decide the abilities of your starters

Also, Midorikawa has claimed the Chapter 1 exclusive event

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Sorry about not posting, Julius. I'll definitely have the post up tomorrow. Or later tonight if I feel adventurous.

And for Sandile's ability, I would like for him to have Moxie, because I'mma gonna be the douche who sweeps with Krookodile.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Sorry about not posting, Julius. I'll definitely have the post up tomorrow. Or later tonight if I feel adventurous.

And for Sandile's ability, I would like for him to have Moxie, because I'mma gonna be the douche who sweeps with Krookodile.

Sounds good, I'm okay with y'all taking the time to make a good post, in fact I recommend it, and you get the ability you want

GastlyGibus

I'm battin' a thousand!
    Years
  • Finally got my first post up last night, so w00t!

Also, since we're still waiting on some posts, and since some of our OC's haven't actually done much of anything yet, if anybody wants to do a joint-post for some character interaction, I'm down for that. :D

Back