• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
LOL it's good to know I can be confused with another awesome person. :D I don't think I've confused anybody yet... except maybe somewhere in PTA cause there's lots of people... but no I don't think so lol.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
& so far no one hasn't mentioned me in their answers, but whatever. I don't think I've mistaken anyone at all. I guess I'm in the clear. Still, has anyone mistaken me as some other RPer at all?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
& so far no one hasn't mentioned me in their answers, but whatever. I don't think I've mistaken anyone at all. I guess I'm in the clear. Still, has anyone mistaken me as some other RPer at all?

I think I've been confused regarding ShinyDiamond and Silver Rogue a few times, actually.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Abyss Master I do not know who you are. Sorry.

@Saturated Hue I have confused Chef30 with Shinysweety. I also confused poopy777 with shinysweety before. Also, Shinysweety with Shinydiamond once or twice, if only by name.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I have never been confused with anybody because nobody has a username named after a hipster movie! Nor have an Inception theme! I WIN!

jokes aside, I only managed to confuse myself with those Tenshi/Flurry accounts that were around a few months ago d:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Hey, does anyone think that a Hunger Games RP would be good? I watched the movie yesterday, so I just got the idea in my head. Anyone interested?

Eh... I'm really not so sure. It's not really a formula you can really experiment upon. The demons and stuff approach has already been done in Years of Lies, and the Pokemon version failed to start. So I don't really know.

Plus the concept really isn't very original. There have been lots of stories featuring the whole 'fight to the death' idea. But leaving all that aside, unless you manage to really pull off something epic, I'll not be joining.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@ShinySweety: I'm afraid I distinctly remember a hunger games RP quite recently. You may want to add some sort of interesting twist so that it does not fall into the back noise as easily.

@Everyone: the only time I distinctly remember confusing someone for someone else and not just forgetting someone's name is when I confused someone else for Sir Bastian in hindsight. I still haven't remembered the name of the person in question. ^~^;

Meanwhile, nobody but me has the sheer /eloquence/ to include the title PkMn Trainer in their name followed by the name of Pokemon Special Adventure's original tomboy. *Huff*

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Man, I love Yellow (the character). <3 She's definitely my favourite PokeSpe characters. I tried to make a club for Special Shipping once a long time ago, but it didn't get any posts...

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Michaela & First Snow: Sometimes I question who the bigger tomboy between Yellow and Sapphire is and then I consider that Sapphire didn't basically spend the entirety of the generation 1 arcs succesfully pretending to be an actual boy.

@Michaela: That's because Granted Shipping is the new hip, am I right?! *MURDERED*

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
So I've got a question for y'all: Did you ever confuse one RPer with another? I often do that with Silver Rogue and Raikiri, for some reason. XD; Also, First Snow and Fuyu, I don't know why. o:

Maybe because they both start with F and have something to do with winter? YES. //idek

I don't think I've confused someone with another . . . although, that doesn't mean I haven't, just that I've forgotten if I have. :>

@RHCP: Yeah, that whole avatar thing? I used to do that, all the time. Then people like you just decided that they were going to change their avatars every five seconds and totally mess me up. THANKS A LOT. xD

@shinysweety - No, I don't think so. If you were to stay true to the series, there's not much you could do without completely copying the books. If you were to try and be completely original, you'd have to pretty much reinvent it until you've reached the point where you get the "it may not look like the Hunger Games, but it has kids fighting to the death!" or something like that. I think that's how YoL did it? :/
Great series, but I'm not sure about roleplayability. The thought crossed my mind after watching the movie, as well.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
@PKMNTYellow: Well, Yellow did successfully fool almost everybody except Green. *Cough* She pretended to be a boy in the Gold/Silver/Crystal manga... *cough* I don't really compare character qualities of each individual characters because I love them all. (The main ones anyway) :D

@Nakuzami: SOUL EATER! :D

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024

@shinysweety - No, I don't think so. If you were to stay true to the series, there's not much you could do without completely copying the books. If you were to try and be completely original, you'd have to pretty much reinvent it until you've reached the point where you get the "it may not look like the Hunger Games, but it has kids fighting to the death!" or something like that. I think that's how YoL did it? :/
Great series, but I'm not sure about roleplayability. The thought crossed my mind after watching the movie, as well.

"This reply is a massive C&P of -DeepImpact-'s post"

YOU DISAPPOINT ME.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah better off creating RPs off some video games like the ones I've been playing right now. Red Dead Redemption has potential of turning into a RP, but nobody is really interested in Cowboys. Heavy Rain has an epic plot, but can't really be turned into a RP. Then we have Assassin's Creed and Metal Gear Solid.

... lol none of the games I play can be made into a RP

Nakuzami

Years
"This reply is a massive C&P of -DeepImpact-'s post"

YOU DISAPPOINT ME.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah better off creating RPs off some video games like the ones I've been playing right now. Red Dead Redemption has potential of turning into a RP, but nobody is really interested in Cowboys. Heavy Rain has an epic plot, but can't really be turned into a RP. Then we have Assassin's Creed and Metal Gear Solid.

... lol none of the games I play can be made into a RP

/too bad padre doesn't pay any attention to your posts

I'm . . . I might be working on that TES-esque RP.

@First Snow - Yes, yes it is.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
If time were invested into it, some games could be turned into an RP... (I would especially like it if Fire Emblem could be turned into an RP, but it is impossible.)

Well Soul Eater can be turned into an RP easily. XD

Nakuzami

Years
If time were invested into it, some games could be turned into an RP... (I would especially like it if Fire Emblem could be turned into an RP, but it is impossible.)

Well Soul Eater can be turned into an RP easily. XD

I'm working on a Soul Eater RP too, don't you worry.

And I think VeggyxSuper-it's^9000 talked about a Fire Emblem RP once. I have absolutely no idea what Fire Emblem is, so I have no input. x3

. . . we should make a Family Guy roleplay . . . /*shot*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back