• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Run Suicune, Run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh yay. XD;
    ...we can participate in next week's if we won this week's, right? XD;

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Oh yay. XD;
    ...we can participate in next week's if we won this week's, right? XD;
    Yup, you can participate in all week events if you like.

I'm considering the fan art event for next week by the way. If I can't think up anything else, I might just run with it. /pun intended

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Sent answers in. Some of these answers were much easier, yet some were harder, so meh! Hopefully most are right, lol.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I've submitted my answers, hope I get em right! :3
    It was much easier than the crossword, I think I got em all right, not too sure if I got number 7 right though!
    I wasn't quite sure about what to write in numbers like 15 or 2, because you didn't say to either write the pokemon they evolved into or the they were before so I just wrote both, I hope you will accept that!!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Sixteen was written very vaguely for various reasons, but a hint to everyone, and those who still have time to resubmit if they wish, this question relates to the Sinnoh League. That's all I can say.

Think about it before answering though.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Sixteen was written very vaguely for various reasons, but a hint to everyone, and those who still have time to resubmit if they wish, this question relates to the Sinnoh League. That's all I can say.

Think about it before answering though.
    Heh, now Im even more sure I got it right :)

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • PC didn't die on us this time. n_n; So, a few things here. Good news, we got in thirteen entries this time. I also have the answers to this week's trivia, "Who's that Pokémon?" as well as those who got them all correct, and finally, Week Three's planned event.

Week Two's "Who's that Pokémon?" Answers

Spoiler:

→ For numbers two and four, I took either of those answers seeing as the clues went both ways.

Onto the fun part, here are those who got them all right. \o/

The Winner(s)...

Spoiler:

Congratulations for answering each question correctly! If anyone noticed, every five question's answers were based on a certain generation; with the exception of the last five. Questions 1-5 (Kanto), 6-10 (Johto), 11-15 (Hoenn), 16-19 (Sinnoh), and 20 (Isshu). I also ordered them from easy, to mid-easy, to medium, to difficult.

Note: While the PokéCommunity Halloween Get-together is going on at the moment, I feel it best to hold off the third week event until it is over. Therefore, expect the third event to be up on Monday! I would tell you what it is, but I've decided to keep the suspense for the final game a surprise!!

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    LoL
    It seems that I lost it again.... *sigh*
    Looking forward to the third contest now...

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Damb it!! I got ONE wrong!!! It was 9, I wrote totodile for some reason :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think I got three or four wrong, lol. /failure of knowledge about DPPt mostly

Hopefully Hiiro does go ahead with the idea I suggested. :D;
    Btw, I don't think I put Totodile, hell yes. XD

Oh and congrats AK9!

Last edited:

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    I got three wrong I guess. Bah! And I should follow the English series instead of the Japanese one. =(
    And I wrote Totodile for the ninth one as well. XD

Last edited:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Ahhhhhh! The only one I got wrong was 19; I put down Shellos instead of Gastrodon >___< D: Well done, AK47 :DDD

Years
  • Ah, 18/20 isn't bad I suppose, considering how I haven't watched the anime in over a year I believe. I thought the questions' pattern was going from easiest to hardest, but that's because of my biased knowledge of older seasons. Heh. Congrats AK47!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    OMG I wasn't expecting to be the only one to get them all XD Thanks guys.

...So Hiiro up with a cliffhanging shenanigan? Not fun >__> I'm prepared for anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back