• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

s͇̀t̨̪̦̮̣͚̪a͏̫t͍͔̩͉̯͜u̹̭̺̱͠s̵:͇͍̞͔͕̜̣́ ͘H͖̥̤̼̺ẠC͖͟K̸̳̰E͙͖̥͚͙̟ͅD̝̰̟̖.͚

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    I'm going to just sit back and watch the rest of this day phase, I don't want to dig myself a hole any deeper unless I feel like I have useful info ;-;

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I forget if I've lynched anyone. x.x Let's see, I think doof might be the joker. But I went for him yesterday so I'll do it again.

Makes sense, yes? Yes. [Kill] Bidoof FTL

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm more curious of the dark red that was Jupiter's border, to be honest. Since they indicate roles I believe? Or something along the lines. I do recall one color meaning that they were a god/goddess but I'll have to check back again when the internet I'm on isn't slow. But I'm fairly certain that's the first time that color was used.

Edit: name color indicates role type. Border indicates ?????. I've seen black, dark blue, and then now dark red.

Ullion

Years
    I'm more curious of the dark red that was Jupiter's border, to be honest. Since they indicate roles I believe? Or something along the lines. I do recall one color meaning that they were a god/goddess but I'll have to check back again when the internet I'm on isn't slow. But I'm fairly certain that's the first time that color was used.

Edit: name color indicates role. Border indicates ?????

I'm not entirely sure either, and hadn't noticed until you mentioned it. Maybe Jupiter was originally a blue-person, but got cult'd by Empusa. So the border changed to reflect that?

I don't know... x.x

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Bidoof FTW said:
    Besides... A certain someone might be upset if you try to kill me, Hades
    s͇̀t̨̪̦̮̣͚̪a͏̫t͍͔̩͉̯͜u̹̭̺̱͠s̵:͇͍̞͔͕̜̣́ ͘H͖̥̤̼̺ẠC͖͟K̸̳̰E͙͖̥͚͙̟ͅD̝̰̟̖.͚

i thought he was talking about hades himself? not sure

bidoof for mayor? c;

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    That was the most confusing 3 pages I have read through yet with this thread... and I have absolutely no idea what to do.

Also like how no one has remotely tried to translate Candy (but for real, what to do when the translator needs a translator...)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    OKay, guys. I'm pretty sure that we have an arsonist in our hands... That's a definite fact. There IS an arsonist.

Other than that, I can see from the post is that Apollo was targeted by the SK but was saved by Hera, Jupiter was killed by the Underdwellers, and he could be the SK since the outlandish boy hint has once again been used. What this means is that unaffiliated roles could appear as innocent, but the borders around it helps determine what "role" it has?

Also, we found out that an underdweller has been vampire'd, Her role, not yet sure, but the total of vampires probably has gone now to three.

Also, Azazel COULD be Charon, since he is the ferryman of River Styx and he was seen floating on said river...

So the people that are so much of a threat to us is currently Stheno, the arsonist, and Empusa. We need to find them as soon as possible...

Ullion

Years
    OKay, guys. I'm pretty sure that we have an arsonist in our hands... That's a definite fact. There IS an arsonist.

That's what I said yesterday. >:( Thanks for listening gunner </3

Although to be honest, I completely missed the gasoline hint in the day post. I assumed the arsonist would only do an NA every other night. Every night seems ridiculous to me ;-;

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    That's what I said yesterday. >:( Thanks for listening gunner </3

Although to be honest, I completely missed the gasoline hint in the day post. I assumed the arsonist would only do an NA every other night. Every night seems ridiculous to me ;-;

Yesterday we weren't sure, but now we are 100% no doubt we have an arsonist.

Now Stheno seems to be going to Candy now... I'll try to find people in the list I made and crosscheck who would be inclined to go to Candy...

Btw, I forgot to mention that the secretary seems awfully clingy with her sugarpie... I'm getting a feeling that the secretary is gimmepie and he has like a special new power going on inside her? wink wink nudge nudge possible demigod here?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Sugarpie is a very commonly used pet name for a lover used in the southern/midwestern US, at least from my experience. I don't think it's a hint for a specific player unless you check their mannerisms?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Do people get notified when they're doused or is it just a vague hint in the day post?

Back