• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

s͇̀t̨̪̦̮̣͚̪a͏̫t͍͔̩͉̯͜u̹̭̺̱͠s̵:͇͍̞͔͕̜̣́ ͘H͖̥̤̼̺ẠC͖͟K̸̳̰E͙͖̥͚͙̟ͅD̝̰̟̖.͚

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
    That has to be a horrible pain in the ass to type.

Not really.

Spoiler:

Code:
    .replace(/(?![aeiouzsdghk])[a-z]/gi, '')

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Whilst Candy seems to be cleared, I'm still highly suspicious of Nakuzami. I'd also really like Orpheus to pop in and see if he is the Granny or not.

yep, I'm evil kill me now

Kill Nakuzami

Candy is cleared (pretty much) of suspicion.

Naku is just suspicious generally ;-;. The fact that Gimme's meeting with Shteno was mentioned in the Day post but Nakuzami's wasn't mentioned at all is pretty sus... It just feels like a direction Naku would take if he was one of the mafia lot.

#badGMs

And I'll claim packet #5 so w/e

Last edited:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    [kill] Nakuzami

Wait wait wait you're free of your curse now?? Explain o.o

EDIT: Ninja'd by Ninja Aiden. Dem ninjaz

So Apollo cured Nakuzamo or what?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    OMG, 5 new pages from when I went to bed last night...

Ok to take care of a few things, I'll take grain package #2 and to have a vote in today and don't get killed off from inactivity, [kill, only slightly cause we're buddies] Kiyoshi

Now to comment on what's happened... holy shit.

So coincidental mafia and SK attack on Mayor No?
    I agree that Twiggy was Demeter and we potentially are heading into a famine, which really isn't good, especially this early in the game.
    The gasoline definitely is not a good sign and something we should watch out for (maybe tied in with the grains? If someone blows up near it?)
    Who was fletch being naughty with?

I'm sorry that I have nothing really to contribute and am just basically writing down my thoughts/things people have already said. Also, are we going to attempt to translate gimmepie's message now that we know how it works?

Detox

Guess I'll pick #28 then.

EDIT: Bard, that list of numbers is incorrect. give me #23. Make me like Mike.

EDIT: I misread. Give me #9.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Claiming #19. Also in case something bad happens, I'm highly suspicious of JohnyMustang. He kept the vote on Absol despite the roleclaim and said that the mafia would kill her anyways, sounds to me like a scummy plot to get an innocent killed.
    Yeah, you're right. Psyduck it, let's kill her.
    Something smells fishy here, and gassy too.

Back