• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

s͇̀t̨̪̦̮̣͚̪a͏̫t͍͔̩͉̯͜u̹̭̺̱͠s̵:͇͍̞͔͕̜̣́ ͘H͖̥̤̼̺ẠC͖͟K̸̳̰E͙͖̥͚͙̟ͅD̝̰̟̖.͚

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    JohnnyMustang is a little bit suspicious because of the aforementioned Doctor-targetting. Have we confirmed Absol is the Doctor, though? Because claiming Doctor is a very good way to get protection from lynching under pressure.

Anyway,
    [KILL] JohnnyMustang

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    JohnnyMustang is a little bit suspicious because of the aforementioned Doctor-targetting. Have we confirmed Absol is the Doctor, though? Because claiming Doctor is a very good way to get protection from lynching under pressure.

Anyway,
    [KILL] JohnnyMustang

We haven't gotten counter claims. It's best to trust Absol until somethings comes up that would that might change that.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Yeah. Kind of lame to make the events barely accessible to half the player list.

[KILL] Lucid. She won't be active for awhile.

Yukari

I'm doing this because they're inactive and I really don't want to jump on a bandwagon.

Also yeah that even wasn't timed the best. :c

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years

{Wants to point out it's Day Two and hopefully this won't matter anyway. Also this is my first time GMing and am learning how PC functions in a mafia game. Don't eat me pls. I also bit off more than I can chew I admit >_<}

P.S. Lucid has already messaged me and she is as good as dead at this point, along with all other inactives. At least I'm doing well there... Right? Vote people you want to, rather than inactives, people. They are dealt with.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Am I the only one that thinks that Zeus x Secretary is a bit suss?

I mean in mythology Zeus was known to have a lot of mortal 'lovers' but I still find it odd, especially since the secretary role says "you have no action."

Circuit

Years
    Alright. People seem to be freaking out about the short event. Listen guys, this is just a warm up for me to events, okay? It really shouldn't affect you in many ways, if the game goes how I'm predicting it to. And I've put a lot of thought into it. I've made this event as interesting yet unimportant as possible, okay? Do not worry about it.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Please note that inactive people are being noted from the start, and will be killed off by our InactiveKicker we have installed in this game. It was rated 5 stars in the mafiasstore, so I guess it's good.

Plus Lucid is a special case so yeah, vote someone else

Well, I hate to do this, but I'll just jump on this bandwagon.

[Kill]JohnnyMustang

Yukari

Eh, well since Aiden seems to want me to not vote for Lucid really bad I'm gonna vote [Kill] JohnnyMustang

I... Don't want to jump on a bandwagon but he is looking a little suspicious here. And he's the only one (That I've noticed at least) that looks suspicious at all.

Circuit

Years
    Eh, well since Aiden seems to want me to not vote for Lucid really bad I'm gonna vote [Kill] JohnnyMustang

It's not just Lucid, it's all inactives. If people just vote inactives, it makes for a boring game, and no developments can be made. yes, Lucid is a special case, but she has already contacted me and stuff. Not that that changes anything from your point of view. I just don't want this game dissolving into a "vote for inactives because we don't know who to vote for" fest.

There are plenty of clues and hints available to you. Go find them.

Detox

Yeah I have nothing man. I know this feel all too well.

Years
    I did think Johnny was a little suspicious earlier so I'll throw my [kill] JohnnyMustang down for now. It may change.

Etherion

GDI Aiden! I was alseep! :( No grain for me then....

[Kill]JohnnyMustang

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    [Call Upon Zeus' Horrific Might] JohnnyMustang
    s͇̀t̨̪̦̮̣͚̪a͏̫t͍͔̩͉̯͜u̹̭̺̱͠s̵:͇͍̞͔͕̜̣́ ͘H͖̥̤̼̺ẠC͖͟K̸̳̰E͙͖̥͚͙̟ͅD̝̰̟̖.͚

it seems like a sound premise for lynch but lol information is scarce

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Bard is dead because of his pride. Huh, befitting.

I wonder why were we going for Naku a while ago even if he's an evil bitch in most of the games he's in. At least his posts doesn't look terrible to read anymore. We can at least confirm that Apollo is still alive and well.

Right now I'm just hoping that I'll survive the next night from mafia attacks or vampirism. I really don't want to tell you who I am but I was kinda forced to so eh. >_<

Also [KILL] Syn 'cause bandwagons are stupid.

Yukari

It's not just Lucid, it's all inactives. If people just vote inactives, it makes for a boring game, and no developments can be made. yes, Lucid is a special case, but she has already contacted me and stuff. Not that that changes anything from your point of view. I just don't want this game dissolving into a "vote for inactives because we don't know who to vote for" fest.
    ...sigh

I know, I know, and I understand.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm partially with Kiyoshi in which I stil don'tknow what's going on so uh.

[kill] JohnnyMustang

I'll probably go over the posts over the night and see if I can actually catch anything? fat chance i suck at that but hey

Back