• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

s͇̀t̨̪̦̮̣͚̪a͏̫t͍͔̩͉̯͜u̹̭̺̱͠s̵:͇͍̞͔͕̜̣́ ͘H͖̥̤̼̺ẠC͖͟K̸̳̰E͙͖̥͚͙̟ͅD̝̰̟̖.͚

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    [Take] Packet 27

If this is taken them im sorry but it's hard to keep up haha

[Kill] JaDe.X105 #Kidoof #Biyoshi

EDIT: Switching to PACKET 44 if that's alright

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Fuck, 5 pages, i've read everything. I'll take #8.

If we don't know who to vote we should spread our votes and see which member doesn't agree or doesn't follow the system we use to spread the votes and maybe we would get a hint of who's mafia.

You can't have #8 choose another pls. This is where reading helps.

Circuit

Years
    Packet claiming is over. Sorry to anyone that didn't claim, but yeah. Too bad.

Years
    Also for now I will [kill] Bardothren so I'm not inactive in the voting because I just saw this name whilst scrolling down the thread SORRY BARD.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I don't know who to vote for, so as a temporary vote I'll

[Lynch] Bidoof_FTW because dank memes.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Seriously, you should have given a little more time to take packets. Takes forever to read through 250 posts...I was going to claim #3...

[KILL] Johnny Mustang

Circuit

Years
    KaBOOOOOM

I was handing out the packets that people had claimed, and I couldn't stop snickering once all the rigged parcels had packets had gone. Especially the #1 packet. How ironic that HE would be the one to choose this packet. It didn't matter in the end, the result would be the same.

Bardothren is Dead. He was Innocent.

Everyone who chose packets which weren't the number 1, you have received a packet of grain. Some of these were poisoned, but you will not find out if yours if poisoned until a later event. Everyone who failed to choose you received nothing. Nothing happens, but not having grain in the future could harm your ability to survive later on in the game.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Oh Bard, how ironic. Pride comes before the fall, as they say.

Aaanyways, I do need to vote, so I'll just vote for someone who hasn't been active.
    [Kill]Lucid

Sorry Lucid :c

Circuit

Years
    Aaanyways, I do need to vote, so I'll just vote for someone who hasn't been active.
    [Kill]Lucid

Please note that inactive people are being noted from the start, and will be killed off by our InactiveKicker we have installed in this game. It was rated 5 stars in the mafiasstore, so I guess it's good.

Plus Lucid is a special case so yeah, vote someone else

Back