• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salt or pepper?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Though I'm not much of a salt or pepper user myself, I tend to prefer pepper over salt on many occasions, salt is just so sour and sometimes can be gross, I know it may be in my everyday food, but people somehow manage to blend in the taste of salt with other flavors. It's funny because most of my family uses salt, and I don't. Also trying to keep healthy here, there's no need for the excessive amount of sodium anyways.

Blaque

[ B L A C K ]
    Years
    If I had to choose between pepper or salt, I'd probably choose pepper. Salt is okay for me, I don't mind it, but if I were to be stuck with one or had to pick a preference, I think I can tolerate pepper a lot more than salt. Other than health issues, too much salt is, bleh. >.< Pepper on the other hand can give food a nice flavor.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    They are both nice, but pepper has many more uses. It goes with pretty much any food you can think of, and adds a nice taste. Plus, there are many different kinds of pepper, and I don't think I could say the same for salt.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I must always have salt on my fries and chips. It's crazy how much salt I put on things. Most people presume that I will die from it eventually.

If I want my food spicy, then I'd add hot sauce instead. Pepper isn't really spicy to me.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I honestly like both salt 'n' pepper. =P
    But if I had to choose one, I would choose salt because I like food with flavor more than do I like spicy food. =]

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Salt. I don't believe in using pain receptors to taste food.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Salt, never really had pepper before. If it wasn't for Salt my eggs wouldn't be as nice as they are now XD

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I usually put pepper and either salt or fish sauce on my food. It tastes better that way. <3

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    A balance of both is ideal, but I generally prefer salt over pepper. I put tons of it on everything. xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I like salt rather than pepper if I am to put one of them on my food. I usually leave my food unseasoned.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Salt and vinegar. I never have pepper, but! Even when I have salt, I don't like having too much. :(

Back