• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Samurott (Shell armour) mystery gift

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Can't wait to get my Samurott. I might soft reset it for a Female. On my first playthrough of B/W I got a female one on my first try. Let's hope I get a female the first time around. :D

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • Like always, it isn't real until Serebii reports it. Finally we get Samurot. My brother was so mad when it didn't work before.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    I still can't get it, anybody have an idea why? I live in the US.

Years
  • I just tried the code again and got the usual 'the gift wasn't there' message. Serebii's saying it's only live in Europe at the moment.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Yep, I just got mine (I live in Germany). Sorry to all you US players, you'll just have to wait a bit longer I guess :P

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I just tried the code again and got the usual 'the gift wasn't there' message. Serebii's saying it's only live in Europe at the moment.
    This makes sense since they see time five hours or more before we do here.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    Boo, still getting the "gift wasn't there" message. Hopefully it'll be available to us NA folks soon. :(

SPP claims that it will be available in NA come a few more hours. Fingers crossed...

Drat, it's still not up for us NA folk! Guess I'll try again tomorrow...

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I wished to goodness this would hurry up and let us here in the US get it already, I have been trying every day 3 and 4 times a day since the 5th and still nothing.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    SPP claims that it will be available in NA come a few more hours. Fingers crossed...

Drat, it's still not up for us NA folk! Guess I'll try again tomorrow...

I wished to goodness this would hurry up and let us here in the US get it already, I have been trying every day 3 and 4 times a day since the 5th and still nothing.

For us having the US versions, I believe we'll be able to get the Samurott later in 5 hours from this post of mine. :3
    Or not. I think it's live now, for NA I think~

Last edited:
    Back