• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Santa's Murdershop 2018 [THERE WILL BE AN END POST AT SOME POINT I SWEAR]

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
  • On to the matters at hand... I want every elf to claim, if you have an ability claim that too. Save the other claims for later.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • No but we're at one mafia left and claiming elf is their best alternative so we may as well try to narrow down the possibilities.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Elf here, from my role PM i thought all elves were presented with the same three abilities and had to choose one??? i chose to give ugly sweaters/vests as my ability, both recipients are still alive

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • tracker was not one
    @Superjolt's ability

which led me to question whether i understood the role PM correctly that we all had to choose one of those three abilities. (couldn't say this earlier since i couldn't connect to PC when superjolt claimed)

Last edited:

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I am an elf, and I could choose between giving a Jelly Bean Blaster, an Ugly Sweater and a Mystery Box. I chose to gift Ugly Sweaters, both still unused as of this day.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Okay so I think I've seen enough. 2 elves have claimed ugly sweaters as gifts and it appears that tracker is not one of them. Also going to point out that I do not believe an elf would be a tracker when we have penguins in play.

##Vote Superjolt

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I don't think vests protect from lynches, but it won't matter because if he survives today he will surely die tonight.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Ye okay, I don't think I'd have the energy to argue this even if I could lol

But if you're gonna kill me at least join my new game when the thread goes up!

also darn you stupid vig whoever you are

Back