• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Santa's Murdershop 2018 [THERE WILL BE AN END POST AT SOME POINT I SWEAR]

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
  • oh yeah based on a penguin message i received on N0 — doof is inno (he was visited by EC on N0)

sorry for late reporting of this, didn't notice the message notification on mobile lol

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Hi yes i did indeed visit Ash. Ash do you feel at all threatened by my visit last night?

##Vote Gimmepie

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Sorry, not focused on this game. I'm an elf, a tracker elf, I can see who someone visits each night

Sparkin obviously didn't visit anyone, but I'm just realizing that GP visited Doof on N0. Not sure what that means for Doof (sab or fab'd item?) He must not have been the one to carry out the kill or I would have seen him visit jd or Rabi on N0, he must be the Rogue elf then and either sab or fab'd doof

Edit:
    Hahahahahahhahahahahaha

Also sj's avoiding claiming :eyes:
    Not avoiding anything, just not paying attention (I've been more focused on the other game and also looking around at other mafia stuff for ideas for future games because I'm also considering reviving Underground Specials soon!), I don't think I've looked at the thread since my last post. I didn't really consider claiming at the time either (also didn't think about GP visiting Doof smh), but if you guys wanted a quicker response you could have just tagged me lol

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Well, the errata can make that true, however Doof should have an item from N0 from that. If Doof confirms this then I'd rather see pressure elsewhere. Might do some mass claiming tomorrow. So you got some sketchy gear Doof?

Years
  • Still sketchy since
    Elfs that have a "unique" ability
    You'd think it'd be something that wouldn't necessarily be found in the EM roles database or it's gonna be a weird mashup you know?

Suspicion not cleared senior
    No bueno

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Unique isn't used from what I see, just says each can do something special that only they know about. I am still a bit sketch since who they visited died last night but it can happen. I just to make sure his claim is holds up to what's happened.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • I did recieve an item night zero, which happened to be stolen from me last night.

Speaking of which, it seems I was quite popular last night lmao

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • That item, as I said was from me. Although you should know what it was by that case.

So if you claim to have given me the item, then that would mean GP's visit was for something else?

Perhaps a roleblock?

I have a followup question for you, have you received any items this game?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • HELLO WEEK LONG DAY PHASE

apologies, due to the current inability to access my PC, I'll have to make an official phase post later

But! It is now the night phase

Gimmepie was lynched, and he was the Rogue Elf

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • HELLO WEEK LONG NIGHT PHASE

is it justifiable to have phases this long when I receive night actions as late as a day ago lmfao

I was about to compile all the NAs and make proper phase posts, but then one particular NA caught my eye, aaaaaaaaaaand

Everyone was too busy watching a pair of penguins GET. IT. ON. North Pole style all night long, so ALL night actions were roleblocked. Welcome to Day . . . What day is it again???

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    i mean. if you banged for a week would you really know what day it was. because i sure wouldn't.

Back