• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School days through morning or night?

School through morning or night?

• Morning

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Night

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Doesn't matter

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I would like it more if school was in the morning, but with it starting an hour or two later than usual. :D

SooHee

Lame Trainer
    Years
    I think we can all say that waking up early is a pain
    But wasting the night with school seems even worst lol

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Morning.
    It's more dangerous at night methinks.
    Even though i'm in a bad mood, more people are around in the morning so they can see if you get "shanked"

Years
    The usual.

If I am in a lecture, morning or noon is the best time for me, personally. But if it is just a random tutorial, late afternoon =]

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen yesterday
    If I could pick what hours I could go to school it would defiantly be in the morning.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Morning for me. I hate getting up early, but going to school at night would be creepy. If you're talking about night school as it currently exists; it sucks.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'd rather go at night than during the morning.... when I just woke up. :(

I'd like a change, also. Since I'm used to getting up in the morning, going to school, coming home, etc. it'd be nice to see what its like to go to night school.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I don't think I'd ever want to go to school at night. Although I get to a slow start when I wake up, I'm all ready to work by first period. I also crash very easily as the day goes on. If I were to work later in the day, I'd probably too be inattentive and exhausted to function properly. Working in the dark isn't fantastic either. It would be too depressing :/.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    How about no time at all?

I don't know, thats a hard one to asnwer... I would say in the morning, but later then usual. Say around 10? I need my sleep. >.>

MarstheCar

I lurk often.
    Years
    I say night, because I think better when the Moon is out. And I laugh more evilly at night too, that makes people happy, right?

Haruka of Hoenn

Rolling writer
    Years
    At night, I would be sleepy and it would be very hard for me to concentrate. So, I'd rather just suck it up and go in the morning. It's always best to learn on a fresh mind, not after dealing with all the chaos of the day.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I'm the furthest thing from a morning person- I avoid them whenever I can. That being said, I would think it'd be obvious that my choice would be to go to school at night. That way, I've had ample time to get up, get something to eat, and enjoy my day, then get some studying done.

Guess I'll get my chance after Christmas, as it's becoming more and more likely I'll be taking online courses from my university. Guess that'll be a nice change of pace after having to get up between seven and eight in the morning for the past 14 years of my life. ._.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Morning, buut an hour later than my current schedule XD

I'm far more active on the mornings. I just can't pay proper attention on the evening. And I already proved this some years ago so I'm sticking with my morning schedule XD

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Morning is more of a preferable time for school for me. I am more focused during the early hours than later on during the day. Waking up early was never a problem for me, so having to follow this routine is basically easy, give or take an hour. The problem I would have with going to school during the evening or night is that my focus and attention wouldn't be as direct as it would be when I wake up. This is why I like how my schedule is working out this year, and I hope not to change it anytime soon.

Sarah Paliner

:: Zetsubou no Carnival ::
    Years
    Morning, buut an hour later than my current schedule XD

I'm far more active on the mornings. I just can't pay proper attention on the evening. And I already proved this some years ago so I'm sticking with my morning schedule XD
    I pretty much agree with Went here. How about it start at 9:30 AM? That's the perfect time for me :>

Years
    If I had to go to college by my current work schedule, the evening; that way, I could keep having my hours. It's more competition if I worked nights, and I'd certainly get less hours.

If I had the money to go back to college and not work like I was before, definitely the morning. I like having everything done by 5PM, even if I don't function very well at 9:30 in the morning.

Back