• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script Requests/Sharing/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    well, i know I can't make a flight position' but I just asked if there's a way to make one......
    and about the spoiler, well, I didn't post there the script that I made 'cause I accidentally deleted it......

please help me and thanks in advance...!

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    Don't know whats wrong with these scripts, but the first doesn't work, and the second one makes the game freeze when you talk to the person...

First script.
    Code:
    #ORG $ShowText
    Lock
    Faceplayer
    message $NoThing
    $NoThing 1 = Yo!\1I heard the lab is empty...
    boxset 6
    release
    end

Second Script.
    Code:
    #ORG $ShowText
    Lock
    Faceplayer
    message $NoThing
    $NoThing 1 = Oh.. Your Pokemon is so adorable!\1I wish I had one!
    boxset 6
    release
    end

Oh and for the first script, how can I make him say that, and then all the next times I talk to him it say's something else.

Also, with the unkowns, do I have to enter something?

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
    Well you've used "\1" instead of "\l"(It's an L, as in LOL). Simple mistake to make. And there are so many posts about your second question I'm not going to answer it. =)

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
    Don't know whats wrong with these scripts, but the first doesn't work, and the second one makes the game freeze when you talk to the person...

First script.
    Code:
    #ORG $ShowText
    Lock
    Faceplayer
    message $NoThing
    $NoThing 1 = Yo!\1I heard the lab is empty...
    boxset 6
    release
    end

Second Script.
    Code:
    #ORG $ShowText
    Lock
    Faceplayer
    message $NoThing
    $NoThing 1 = Oh.. Your Pokemon is so adorable!\1I wish I had one!
    boxset 6
    release
    end

Oh and for the first script, how can I make him say that, and then all the next times I talk to him it say's something else.

Also, with the unkowns, do I have to enter something?

1.| \l instead of \1.

2.| lower cases instead of UPPER CASES.

hi, im macking a script for a friends hack, but all that hapens when i talk to the person it doesn't do anything and all the npcs freeze but i can move
    here it is
    Code:
    #ORG $StartScript
    Faceplayer
    Lock
    cry 252
    message $Shaymin
    $Shaymin 1 = Shaymin: Kyuu uuhn.
    boxset 6
    goto $Wildbatt
    release
    end

#ORG $Wildbatt
    lock
    wildbattle 252 5 0
    release
    fadescreen 0
    end

could someone tell me why itdoesn't work?
    You don't have to put a 'goto'.

My Request:
    Trainerbattle Script
    Bug catcher(PET ID)

♠εx

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    When decompiling, after I add the offset it say's mode, what do I put in there?

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2007
    Pokemon Fire Red

Hey guys, I have noticed that most of the scripts given here are based on Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire.
    I have been looking for Pokemon fire red scripts, and i am wondering whether anyone can help me with it?

I am looking for a script for the three starter Pokemon, allowing me to choose one, have a picture of the Pokemon appear, choose whether i would like it, name it, and then have the sprite disappear afterwards.

I have got as far as being able to obtain the Pokemon, but the sprite doesn't vanish and i can't leave the room.

It would be a great help. Just post the whole script with the original starter Pokemon and i can modify it from there.

*Remember this is Fire Red, NOT RUBY!!!

Thanks for your help guys!

♠εx

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    Argh! None of my scripts are working.
    As soon as I talk to the person the game freezes and crashes. All the maps and everything are fine but somethings wrong with the scripts, it's either that or my Unkowns are wrong...

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2007
    Warps

Another thing i need help with is warps. I can't manage to get them to take me to where i need to go. and how do you get doors to open etc?

Years
    Argh! None of my scripts are working.
    As soon as I talk to the person the game freezes and crashes. All the maps and everything are fine but somethings wrong with the scripts, it's either that or my Unkowns are wrong...

There's one thing I can tell you, its not the unknowns. I barely ever edit the unknowns of the OWs, and all my scripts work perfectly fine. The only possible problem I can think of is that you could be using the wrong offset. Take the highest most offset and it should work. If you did that, and it didn't work, try and contact Irish Witch. She should be be able to help you.

♠εx

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    I followed here tutorial, and I used the offset that say's showtext, the one on top of the list when I click burn. Could it be the Movement or People ID?
    I'll post my scripts up.

Spoiler:

These are only some, though most of them are basic talking so yeah.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    someone suggest not use UPPER CASE (Lock, Faceplayer) but lower one (lock, faceplayer). dunno if it could care.

psyduckmaniac

Yes.I've played pkmn dungeon 2
    Years
    • E4
    • Seen Jun 13, 2008
    thanks for the help!

and on the other side... omnipotent... lol thats a vocab word for us at school

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
    Can Someone please post a script for a GYM leader? mine don't compile properly.
    Code:
    #org $Trainer1
    lock
    faceplayer
    trainerbattle 0 114 $BernChall $BernDefeat $BernCode
    $BernChall 1 = Bernie: I am might... I hope!
    $BernDefeat 1 = Bernie: Oh poor Numel!!!!
    message $BernTalk
    $BernTalk 1 = Wow.. Colour be Burned!
    boxset 6
    release
    end
    A script I found in "pokescript tutorials".

Last edited:

♠εx

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    Advance-Text isn't associated with Scripting, it loads the text in the game and changes it. This should be asked in the Simple Questions thread.
    And no, I don't know what the problem is x.x

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2007
    Can someone show me how to make a wild pokemon battle. But in this situation I want it like a one time legendary battle where you walk up to a sprite and battle the pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back