• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

See no evil, hear no evil

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I think I can live without my sixth sense. Don't have much of a use for that psychic powers, anyway. As for senses I can't live without: common sense, definitely. It's just such a great bullshit detector.

Sirfetch’d

i don't have a sense of smell and therefore an extremely limited sense of taste

this is a very loaded question

My dad has a very limited sense of taste. He can only really clearly taste super spicy foods from what he has told me. I don't know if it's the same for you.

Anyways, I could probably give up touch. I definitely could not give up vision or hearing as both of those are essential to many of the things I enjoy most(watching TV, conversing with friends, playing Pokemon, music, etc.) Smell and taste are also very important to me but both would be something I'd give up over the former two. If I had no taste, at least I'd eat better.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'd give up smell

I'm torn between sight or hearing for what I couldn't give up

Years
  • The easy answer for me is to give up smell since I don't really have much going on in that area anyway. But taking away my temperature sense, that is, feeling hot or cold, wouldn't be bad since I'm always overheating and feeling uncomfortable from that. I know there'd be problems not having that sense of course, but you know, it'd be interesting.

Not giving up my sight ever though, not if I can help it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I suppose, most people here would say vision is their most important sense. We couldn't easily play games or type on PC without it! Although I remember a blind person who used a special program to read and post on PC.

Back