• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Setsu-AMA

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Setsu-AMA

Hi, both because I wanted to support the idea of an AMA trend and to interact with more people (or people more), here's an AMA thread! I openly invite questions about basically anything so I hope you'll come by and start some discussion, regardless of what it's about, I just generally enjoy talking! Ask away!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    What made you come back to PC?

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    What made you come back to PC?

Every so often I'd still think about the forum and how nice the people are here. I left right before a lot of big changes in my life happened (moving out, living in a different part of the country, job struggles) so things were always too busy to come back without the worry that I'd just end up leaving again. I'm in arguably a slower point of my life right now and seeing some messages from people I used to talk to combined with the update to the forums, I thought it would be a nice time to come and say hello again. I genuinely didn't expect for people to miss me or have any comment about when I left or came back, but at the risk of sounding really selfish, it's nice to feel like you're part of something and that even one person thinks about you every so often. I think that feeling is the biggest thing that made me want to be here again, instead of just letting it be any other part of my life. People here are wonderful and give me more than I deserve.

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

I know this is such a vague answer and I don't want this to be depressing, but... I want people to be more understanding of everyone's difficulties and to be more aware how tough so many things are on us. I want people to be more accepting of failures and difficulties like that, even the small things. School is so hard to get through, people get bullied a lot, there's a pressure to figure out what you want your whole life to be when you're so young and how if you don't go to university and get a 4.0 GPA and become the smartest person ever that it's seen as less. Finding a place to live and being able to support yourself is hard, and balancing your time between what you have to do and what you enjoy doing is difficult. It's easy to feel overwhelmed by all of that and I think there's a lot of pressure placed on people instead of support given to them that makes it a lot harder to handle.

I think it's really cliche and probably deaf of me to wish for a utopia where everyone could live happy lives, but I want people to understand how tough the smallest things can be and that if they're still trying that they're making amazing progress.

I guess my short answer is just that I wish people supported each other more instead of trying to be better than them.

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    - why have you still bribed me? >.>;;

I vaguely remember the context for that, when I was going over my profile I sorta just left it in as a funny little thing, I didn't think anyone would actually notice it!
    I don't remember what the bribe was! But I remember it was when forum pairings were getting talked about and I thought that whole thing was really cool. Now it's more of just a funny thing I left there cause it made me laugh 😊

- what is your favorite FFXIV job and why is it Gunbreaker?

Gunbreaker is awesome but it doesn't let you summon a clone of yourself nor does it have a super satisfying shield you want to break! I love my Dark Knight... 😌
    Even if GNB is more fluid and feels less confusing to play, I like a lot of the lore associated with DRK, how they're those who break the law and do what's "wrong" to protect those who need it, and how they seem edgy on the surface but it's because they love and care for people that they do what they do. Things like Flood of Darkness also help you pull enemies easily and quickly, and I'll always claim that Dark Mind is good! People just don't know how to use it.
    Red Mage though... I love me some Red Mage too... 😊

- Favorite Bug type Pokemon?

Tough question! Bug is a type where I think the designs are either great or boring. Usually a secondary type helps with that. Scolipede, Escavalier, Wormadam, and Heracross are all cool. Vikavolt has a special place in my heart for one of the first shinies I really went out of my way to obtain, and for being one of my favourite Alola Pokemon. But if I picked a #1 favourite, it'd be Volcarona. What an awesome Pokemon. 🤍

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    You seem to really love that character in your sig. What about that series/that character make you like them so much?

Oh, Ruby Kurosawa! I love her a lot!

Setsu-AMA

There's a lot of Love Live characters I love, and with Aqours (the group that Ruby's in) it's so hard for me to pick a favourite. I'll go back and forth between like 5 or 6 of them because I'm just in a different mood. You'll probably see me change to a different character or two whenever they appeal to me and I'm in that mood.
    For Love Live in general, it's one of the most recent things I got super into. When it comes to anime I enjoy a lot of the cute stuff that makes me feel good instead of the darker more intense stuff you'll see in the mainstream. Most of that stuff is ignored as just "cute anime girls", but Love Live was something that really drew me in and got me invested. I was already a fan of Jpop and thought the music was good, and I honestly cried more times watching it than I thought I would. I probably sound a little bit crazy, but it's hard to fully explain. It's that kind of thing I didn't know was that good until I watched it. I kept wanting more so I'd watch the movies, play the mobile games, listen to the music on my own time, and write blog articles about certain parts of the franchise I like. I'm really glad it's a (somewhat?) popular thing so I know I'm not the only person out there. I've met some friends through it and even got my dad into it, and it's been really nice to have that thing that people really love that draws them together, even if people think it's "cringy anime girl trash" from the outside. The way I love Love Live represents expressing what I love and am passionate about, and it's kinda that thing I use to express myself, in a way? I hope that's not too complicated haha

Ruby specifically is such a great character. She starts off as sort of a pushover. She's shy, easily embarrassed, and quiet. She's a big fan of idol groups and wants to be part of one but is told she can't by her sister, and she joins Aqours to show she can make it on her own and to do things herself. She starts off with a lot of passion like all the characters do and as the series progresses she grows out of her shell a lot, she forms a friendship with the girl that used to be her rival becoming the one person who can really understand her, she learns to move past failure, and eventually hosts an entire performance for both her and her rival's sisters to move forward together and prove their growth. By the end of the series, her sister and the rest of the older girls leave the group and Ruby ends up leading the group into the future. Her story is one of growing up and proving herself through what she loves for who she loves, and that's always been compelling to me. She's adorable too.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Oh, Ruby Kurosawa! I love her a lot!

Setsu-AMA

There's a lot of Love Live characters I love, and with Aqours (the group that Ruby's in) it's so hard for me to pick a favourite. I'll go back and forth between like 5 or 6 of them because I'm just in a different mood. You'll probably see me change to a different character or two whenever they appeal to me and I'm in that mood.
    For Love Live in general, it's one of the most recent things I got super into. When it comes to anime I enjoy a lot of the cute stuff that makes me feel good instead of the darker more intense stuff you'll see in the mainstream. Most of that stuff is ignored as just "cute anime girls", but Love Live was something that really drew me in and got me invested. I was already a fan of Jpop and thought the music was good, and I honestly cried more times watching it than I thought I would. I probably sound a little bit crazy, but it's hard to fully explain. It's that kind of thing I didn't know was that good until I watched it. I kept wanting more so I'd watch the movies, play the mobile games, listen to the music on my own time, and write blog articles about certain parts of the franchise I like. I'm really glad it's a (somewhat?) popular thing so I know I'm not the only person out there. I've met some friends through it and even got my dad into it, and it's been really nice to have that thing that people really love that draws them together, even if people think it's "cringy anime girl trash" from the outside. The way I love Love Live represents expressing what I love and am passionate about, and it's kinda that thing I use to express myself, in a way? I hope that's not too complicated haha

Ruby specifically is such a great character. She starts off as sort of a pushover. She's shy, easily embarrassed, and quiet. She's a big fan of idol groups and wants to be part of one but is told she can't by her sister, and she joins Aqours to show she can make it on her own and to do things herself. She starts off with a lot of passion like all the characters do and as the series progresses she grows out of her shell a lot, she forms a friendship with the girl that used to be her rival becoming the one person who can really understand her, she learns to move past failure, and eventually hosts an entire performance for both her and her rival's sisters to move forward together and prove their growth. By the end of the series, her sister and the rest of the older girls leave the group and Ruby ends up leading the group into the future. Her story is one of growing up and proving herself through what she loves for who she loves, and that's always been compelling to me. She's adorable too.

It's wonderful to see so much passion for something you truly care about like that. (fun fact, I used to switch avatars/flairs/sig/ around every month when I first joined, so I fully get the desire to change things up ^^)
    The story you described sounds really nice and it's probably a really enjoyable watch! I know what it's like to be the only person I know who has a specific like or interest, so it's really cool that you were able to get your dad to watch the show with you! And believe me when I say I understand what you mean by using something you love and are passioate about to express yourself. ^^
    I wasn't expecting such a detailed explanation, I wish I could give your response a gilded 'like', because it more than deserves it! And I'm really glad you took the time to write it all out,
    to show how much you care about a story, and especially a character, that matters to you! (oh, and for whatever it might be worth, I don't think there's anything wrong with liking something, even if others do think it's 'cring anime trash', keep loving what you love! live)

This is an AMA thread, so I should probably ask a question... I'll go with "What is your favorite PC memory?"

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Hobbies or interests, like a favorite media or video game?

Hobbies include video games of course, and anime/manga to a lesser degree. If you're interested in the full details of what I've played or watched, I have links to my backloggd account (for my video game library) and my anilist account (for my anime/manga library) in my sig! But my favourite video game is Pokemon Platinum, my favourite anime is either Love Live Sunshine, Non Non Biyori, or New Game!, and my favourite manga is currently Machikado Mazoku (which is probably what I'd consider another current obsession lol)

I don't watch things like TV or movies very often, in fact most of the movies I've seen have been in the past couple years, and they've been mostly MCU things since my bf and his family are into it, but if you made me pick a favourite movie I'd say it's Your Name.

As for other hobbies and interests, I've been into the Pokemon TCG from around 2011-2021, the start of the HGSS/BW meta all the way up to the end of Sun and Moon. I took a break from it both because I didn't enjoy the meta of Tag Team GX cards, as well as some personal struggles like not thinking I was good enough at the game. I'm looking to try and get back into it more casually because the Scarlet and Violet meta seems more appealing to me, but it'll likely be a lot of online play since the community where I live now is barely anything compared to what it's like back home.
    Photography is another thing I'm into, I grew up in the big city and I've loved it all my life so pictures of skyscrapers or bridges or city skylines are my favourites. Every time I've traveled (which was almost always for a Pokemon TCG Regionals) I'd use it as an excuse to take photos, and I used to do this thing where I'd compile my favourites from a trip and comment on where I've been and what I did. Here is a link to a grab bag of some of my favourites over the years!
    I have a blog that I enjoy writing articles for, the only ones I have right now are things related to certain aspects of Love Live. Things like what the English dubbed version is like compared to the Japanese subtitled version, how the songs are related to the story, and my favourite one I've ever written was my very first one, about what it was like to get into Love Live in 2020, years after a lot of the big events in the series had already happened. It's probably my one big passion project and I kinda consider myself a writer exclusively for that kind of content, but even though I'm currently working on another I'd love to post sometime soon, I haven't been able to finish anything for it quite yet. ;;
    I have some passing interests in varying stuff like fashion, cosplay, fanfiction, and video editing but those are either directly related to my anime and manga enjoyment. I think metalworking and woodworking are interesting too, and a friend's dad got me kinda interested in it when i was younger. I haven't really done any of those things myself though, I just think they're cool.

Days
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Hobbies include video games of course, and anime/manga to a lesser degree. If you're interested in the full details of what I've played or watched, I have links to my backloggd account (for my video game library) and my anilist account (for my anime/manga library) in my sig! But my favourite video game is Pokemon Platinum, my favourite anime is either Love Live Sunshine, Non Non Biyori, or New Game!, and my favourite manga is currently Machikado Mazoku (which is probably what I'd consider another current obsession lol)

I don't watch things like TV or movies very often, in fact most of the movies I've seen have been in the past couple years, and they've been mostly MCU things since my bf and his family are into it, but if you made me pick a favourite movie I'd say it's Your Name.

As for other hobbies and interests, I've been into the Pokemon TCG from around 2011-2021, the start of the HGSS/BW meta all the way up to the end of Sun and Moon. I took a break from it both because I didn't enjoy the meta of Tag Team GX cards, as well as some personal struggles like not thinking I was good enough at the game. I'm looking to try and get back into it more casually because the Scarlet and Violet meta seems more appealing to me, but it'll likely be a lot of online play since the community where I live now is barely anything compared to what it's like back home.
    Photography is another thing I'm into, I grew up in the big city and I've loved it all my life so pictures of skyscrapers or bridges or city skylines are my favourites. Every time I've traveled (which was almost always for a Pokemon TCG Regionals) I'd use it as an excuse to take photos, and I used to do this thing where I'd compile my favourites from a trip and comment on where I've been and what I did. Here is a link to a grab bag of some of my favourites over the years!
    I have a blog that I enjoy writing articles for, the only ones I have right now are things related to certain aspects of Love Live. Things like what the English dubbed version is like compared to the Japanese subtitled version, how the songs are related to the story, and my favourite one I've ever written was my very first one, about what it was like to get into Love Live in 2020, years after a lot of the big events in the series had already happened. It's probably my one big passion project and I kinda consider myself a writer exclusively for that kind of content, but even though I'm currently working on another I'd love to post sometime soon, I haven't been able to finish anything for it quite yet. ;;
    I have some passing interests in varying stuff like fashion, cosplay, fanfiction, and video editing but those are either directly related to my anime and manga enjoyment. I think metalworking and woodworking are interesting too, and a friend's dad got me kinda interested in it when i was younger. I haven't really done any of those things myself though, I just think they're cool.
    That is really interesting! Also another Your Name fan! Well met! Also you have really fun hobbies too

I'll check the blog too :3

(NGL all these AMA threads inspire me to start one too lol)

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    It's wonderful to see so much passion for something you truly care about like that. (fun fact, I used to switch avatars/flairs/sig/ around every month when I first joined, so I fully get the desire to change things up ^^)
    The story you described sounds really nice and it's probably a really enjoyable watch! I know what it's like to be the only person I know who has a specific like or interest, so it's really cool that you were able to get your dad to watch the show with you! And believe me when I say I understand what you mean by using something you love and are passioate about to express yourself. ^^
    I wasn't expecting such a detailed explanation, I wish I could give your response a gilded 'like', because it more than deserves it! And I'm really glad you took the time to write it all out,
    to show how much you care about a story, and especially a character, that matters to you! (oh, and for whatever it might be worth, I don't think there's anything wrong with liking something, even if others do think it's 'cring anime trash', keep loving what you love! live)
    Thank you! Switching around your account theme is fun sometimes, and I save all the code for the flairs and sigs and everything to make switching easy. I might change it up sometime soon!
    It is a really enjoyable watch, I think people just have to be open to the idea of watching an idol anime in the first place. The comparison I make is that if you enjoy sports anime, I've heard Love Live has a similar plot structure to those, so you'd enjoy it in the same way. Love Live School Idol Project is the first series, and Sunshine is more like a sequel to that, and should be watched after. From there, I think people should form their own opinions on the rest of the franchise.
    I'm really fortunate my dad was interested enough in what I enjoyed to enjoy it himself, it means a lot to have someone so close to me engage in my interests, and I think it's helped us bond a lot.
    I'm glad my feelings are relatable! I'd often get carried away thinking "People don't really care" or "I'm just being obsessive" but I think being the person to express myself so openly helps others with those thoughts as well? Not to think too highly of myself but the idea that someone could see me doing it and think "I like that she's able to do that" is really comforting to me.
    Thanks! I think it's a lot more interesting to be more thorough and it helps to give a lot of the context instead of just saying "Ruby is cute I like her" because I think people are more interested in the details than just hearing a two word answer. If people are interested enough to ask something I think I should give them a good answer.

This is an AMA thread, so I should probably ask a question... I'll go with "What is your favorite PC memory?"
    That's hard to answer! It's probably something more vague. When I was new and started posting a lot on things like Off-Topic and Forum Games and would include a lot of Love Live gifs in my posts (because expressing things through text only can be difficult and it's an excuse to gush) I think it made how I post more interesting and helped give people something to talk to me about. People asked about Setsuna and Love Live and it felt like I kinda made a reputation for myself even as someone so new. I think making that reputation and that engagement with people is probably my favourite PC memory. Thinking about how great the people here are is a big part of why I wanted to come back, and I always had good memories about this place. I don't think I've ever had something quite like that reputation, and I think it makes things a lot more fun.
    getting unbanned from fleurdelis's ama thread was definitely up there though

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Thank you! Switching around your account theme is fun sometimes, and I save all the code for the flairs and sigs and everything to make switching easy. I might change it up sometime soon!

God, I WISH I'd saved some of my old ones! Some of them were SO GOOD! *sighs and shakes head* Looking forward to seeing whatever you come up with next! ^^

It is a really enjoyable watch, I think people just have to be open to the idea of watching an idol anime in the first place. The comparison I make is that if you enjoy sports anime, I've heard Love Live has a similar plot structure to those, so you'd enjoy it in the same way. Love Live School Idol Project is the first series, and Sunshine is more like a sequel to that, and should be watched after. From there, I think people should form their own opinions on the rest of the franchise.

So there are more than just the one series then? Neat! Sadly I myself am not a fan of watching anime, but if I was, I would certainly check it out! ^^

I'm really fortunate my dad was interested enough in what I enjoyed to enjoy it himself, it means a lot to have someone so close to me engage in my interests, and I think it's helped us bond a lot.

I... Can't say I know the feeling sadly. No one I've ever known has taken an interest in something purely because I enjoyed it. (especially my dad lol)

I'm glad my feelings are relatable! I'd often get carried away thinking "People don't really care" or "I'm just being obsessive" but I think being the person to express myself so openly helps others with those thoughts as well? Not to think too highly of myself but the idea that someone could see me doing it and think "I like that she's able to do that" is really comforting to me.

I don't think you're being obsessive at all! (or maybe I'm also an obsessive person? if that's the case, I don't care lol :p) And it's people that have the courage to express themselves freely even if they are afraid of being judged for it that definitely inspire others to do the same, so I wouldn't call feeling that way thinking too highly of yourself. ^^

Thanks! I think it's a lot more interesting to be more thorough and it helps to give a lot of the context instead of just saying "Ruby is cute I like her" because I think people are more interested in the details than just hearing a two word answer. If people are interested enough to ask something I think I should give them a good answer.

I must admit my fondness for the longer form posts or conversations.. (I'm a bit of an Ent or a Paarthurnax type of person at heart lol)

That's hard to answer! It's probably something more vague. When I was new and started posting a lot on things like Off-Topic and Forum Games and would include a lot of Love Live gifs in my posts (because expressing things through text only can be difficult and it's an excuse to gush) I think it made how I post more interesting and helped give people something to talk to me about. People asked about Setsuna and Love Live and it felt like I kinda made a reputation for myself even as someone so new. I think making that reputation and that engagement with people is probably my favourite PC memory. Thinking about how great the people here are is a big part of why I wanted to come back, and I always had good memories about this place. I don't think I've ever had something quite like that reputation, and I think it makes things a lot more fun.
    getting unbanned from fleurdelis's ama thread was definitely up there though

Those sound like wonderful memories! ^^
    And that bit at the bottom hahaha! XD

I would ask another more thought out question, but wouldn't want the whole thread to turn into just you and I going back and forth lol, so in the spirit of an AMA, my last (at least for now) question will be simple! WHAT, is your favorite color?

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    God, I WISH I'd saved some of my old ones! Some of them were SO GOOD! *sighs and shakes head* Looking forward to seeing whatever you come up with next! ^^

Setsu-AMA

A tragedy... Gone but never forgotten...
    I have a couple ideas I'm deciding between but the christmas-themed Ruby avatar is a good fit for the season, so I'll focus on whatever's next in the new year!

So there are more than just the one series then? Neat! Sadly I myself am not a fan of watching anime, but if I was, I would certainly check it out! ^^

They all follow the stories of different groups, and are mostly separate from each other. School Idol Project follows μ's as they try and save their school from closing, Sunshine follows Aqours trying to do the same and find what makes them special, Nijigasaki is more of a spin-off series focusing on each individual character rather than their entire group, and Superstar is one I can't say I've entirely followed. ;;
    It probably ends up sounding more complicated than it really is haha

I... Can't say I know the feeling sadly. No one I've ever known has taken an interest in something purely because I enjoyed it. (especially my dad lol)

That's unfortunate, you aren't the first person to tell me something like that. I hope you're able to openly express them to someone or somewhere else, then! I think it's a really nice thing more people should be open to.

I don't think you're being obsessive at all! (or maybe I'm also an obsessive person? if that's the case, I don't care lol :p) And it's people that have the courage to express themselves freely even if they are afraid of being judged for it that definitely inspire others to do the same, so I wouldn't call feeling that way thinking too highly of yourself. ^^

It's something I've (thankfully) had an easier time with over the years. Being here and talking to some other friends has helped me open up a lot more. I don't think I'd nearly be this expressive or have something like my blog public if it weren't for that progress.
    It's absolutely for other people more than me! I just wouldn't want to get carried around and say "I did this, look how good I am" or anything like that. ;;

I would ask another more thought out question, but wouldn't want the whole thread to turn into just you and I going back and forth lol, so in the spirit of an AMA, my last (at least for now) question will be simple! WHAT, is your favorite color?

It's uhhhh... I don't know the exact name for it? But it's somewhere between a darker pink and a lighter red. A hex code picker gave me #B81542, so something around there is probably what I'd answer with. Pinks, reds, and black are all nice though!

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    RDM IS AWESOME!
    Anyways:
    1. Considering your main job is DRK, what would you improve or add to it?
    2. Do you have the urge to TBN everything (as in go in an AoE and pop it)? :]
    3. Favourite FF14 race?

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    RDM IS AWESOME!
    Setsu-AMA

Red Mage enjoyers rise up!!

1. Considering your main job is DRK, what would you improve or add to it?

I strongly believe they should do more with Dark Arts. I love the concept of it essentially being a counter-attack, it's perfect for the tank with (arguably?) the current highest DPS. I know the whole idea that TBN is just an Edge/Flood with a shield, but I wish Shadowbringer would've been activated by Dark Arts instead of simply needing Darkside active to use it. Shadowbringer felt pretty awkward when I first unlocked it because it really felt like just throwing in some extra attack when you've already got Edge and Flood for that sort of thing. I don't care for what's an optimal rotation or what gets me the highest DPS or whatever, just what feels nice to me.
    I don't think Carve and Spit needed to share the same cooldown with Abyssal Drain, or at least let it also recover HP. DRK already doesn't have a lot of self-healing (which I assume is intentional) and the idea of losing out on that self-healing because you're in a trial and don't want to Abyssal Drain the single boss you're fighting is a little rough on me.
    I think visually it's been a bit of a disappointment. Paladin's lv90 Blades combo is a treat for the eyes, Warrior is very visually distinct due to Inner Release, and I adore things like Double Down on Gunbreaker. But Dark Knight got... Salt and Darkness. I really hope whatever we get next feels a lot more satisfying to both look at and hear.
    Functionally a lot of what I wanted from the job (Oblation being an extra smaller shorter mitigation, Living Dead being able to use without being dependent on your healer(s), clearer distinction on magical vs physical damage for Dark Mind) has been granted throughout Endwalker so there's not too much for me to complain about.

2. Do you have the urge to TBN everything (as in go in an AoE and pop it)? :]

Setsu-AMA

Oh I will walk straight into lines of death on purpose just to pop that thing! If there's a raidwide coming, I'll put it on a healer just for that sweet juice. If a DPS or two gets a vuln stack that's a free opportunity for me to show off a bit. I've been a tank main my entire time on Etheirys, so I'm very comfortable with a lot of my limits and will play looser just to break TBN sometimes. It's less of an urge at this point and more like a conscious plan. TBN rocks, I love it so much.
    It helps to be dating a healer main who I know will carry me too lol

3. Favourite FF14 race?

I'm biased! I'm an anime girl enjoyer and play a catgirl. Fem!Miqo'te and Fem!Au Ra are my first and second choices. When we had the cloud test server for a week I made an Au Ra just to see if I'd want to fantasia into one, and I spent a couple days before ultimately deciding to stick with Miqo'te. I get made fun of by my friends because they'll say everyone looks like me and it did bother me for a bit, but I think trying out Au Ra was a good experience for me. I'm not a fan of the bigger races (Roegadyn, Hrothgar, Male Au Ra) but while I like being short, Lalafell is too short for me, like you can tell they made the clothing off a Hyur model and squoomshed them down onto them, I wouldn't be able to appreciate my fashion enough if I was that small. Elezen and Fem!Viera are too tall for me and the male Viera are a certain kind of character archetype I cannot get behind. I support those who wish for Fem!Hrothgar but I'm not the least bit interested. Hyur are just alright to me, male or female, same with male Miqo'te.

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Favorite season of the year?
    Summer! It's warmer which means it's nicer to keep the windows open in my house and I can wear cuter clothes more comfortably instead of always having to wear a heavier coat over them. The warm air and bright sunshine is a big mood boost to me and the recent years (this one included) have had very good summers. Having no school when I was younger and having trips to the beach were both nice, too.
    I think a few things in the fall make it easier for me to fall into a seasonal depression during that, and while Christmas and New Year's are great they're two days in a very cold season. I never got along great with my extended family so having to see them for holidays was never the most pleasant idea to me, and none of those are things I ever have to worry about during the summer.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
    when do you get your own gnb coat? >.>

What is your most favorite Yugioh card?
    What is your favorite FFXIV song?
    How do you always seem to find me on Steam despite my 347892489234 different meme names. I AM VERY IMPRESSED BY THAT ACTUALLY... unless you gave me a nickname to remember... which is also nice c:

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    when do you get your own gnb coat? >.>
    tbh if i can't actually take one of yours i might try and convince people in the static to go do varis with me

What is your most favorite Yugioh card?

Kitchen Dragonmaid my beloved! I love the whole dragonmaid archetype so much and it's definitely the one thing I'd build if I built an actual Yugioh deck irl. I like discard-based decks and the idea of swapping monsters in and out of your discard during the battle phase is fun, it's a neat method of summoning high level stuff for someone who's really only seen all the older stuff. I remember finding Kitchen's effect specifically very useful and I always wanted her or Parlor in my hand. But Kitchen is red... 🤍

What is your favorite FFXIV song?

Setsu-AMA

I hope you know how difficult of a question this is to answer so I'm just gonna dump out all my favourites by expansion i hope you're cool with like 50 answers

ARR: I Am The Sea, Weight of a Whisper (specifically the first phase version), Sultana Dreaming, The Warrens, Ultima
    HW: Night in the Brume, Landlords (which NO ONE talks about!), Unbreakable, Paradise Found, Fiend, Infinity, Metal, Rise (with the time stops!)
    SB: Crimson Sunrise, Beyond the Wall, Gates of the Moon, A Land Long Dead, eScape, Amatsu Kaze, Sunrise
    ShB: The Dark Which Illuminates the World, To Fire and Sword, Insatiable, Unwound, In the Belly of the Beast, A Long Fall, Neath Dark Waters, To the Edge, Blinding Indigo, Landslide, Return to Oblivion
    EW: On Blade's Edge, The Nautilus Knoweth, Garlemald Express, Miracle Works, Dedicated to Moonlight, The Abyssal Fracture, The Day Will Come

How do you always seem to find me on Steam despite my 347892489234 different meme names. I AM VERY IMPRESSED BY THAT ACTUALLY... unless you gave me a nickname to remember... which is also nice c:

I have under 30 friends on Steam! Most of the time you're the only one who changes your name and I think a comment or two from you was visible on my profile for a while, so it was easy to just see a name I didn't recognize (that wasn't this lmao) and assume it was you, then check that comment if I was unsure. Everyone else I know keeps their name the same so it's just always been easy to tell. I hope it's still impressive though!

Back