• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexiest sex of all sex that is sex

Years
    I am 21 and I am still pretty uncomfortable about discussing it around people who aren't my super close friends haha.

As long as you're uncomfortable, and not naive. There are some friends of mine that are aware of sex, but still act naive and immature about the whole topic, saying, "How could people do that?" or "Sex is gross." Sure, the whole idea of bodily fluids of individuals mixing together isn't exactly an image you want drilled in your head, but it bothers me that people haven't lost that whole perception that the act of having sex, in their minds, is vile. Then again, these are my girl friends who have never had a boyfriend so they're virgins.

I'm demisexual, meaning I'll only have sex or do anything sexual with someone I have an emotional connection with, so random hook ups and such are not happening with me.

Ever since learning that terms, that's what I described myself as being before a relationship and even now with a boyfriend. The idea of having mindless, meaningless sex doesn't appeal to me nor does the simple act of checking people out.

With that being said, I'm comfortable with speaking about sex and the experiences I've had, though only with those willing to listen and only going so far as generalizing, not specific details. The best kind, in my opinion, would be someone with whom you have an emotional connection with; being physically and emotionally close while doing the deed is probably the best way to do it.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    3. I'm really looking for it, now that I'm in an online relationship again, but I'm worried about my uncut foreskin.
    What has been done cannot be undone.

I'd be thankful if I were you. There is only one thing that makes me hopelessly furious and it's lacking that.

Also, fuck whoever tells you they have a problem with not being circumcised. Not literally, I mean avoid them. Gah.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Have you had sex with someone?
    Yes. Six people to be exact (all within the last year)

How do you feel about sex in general?
    I don't..understand the hype. My hand can get it done just as well and I don't have to pay for anything. I mean..maybe I got unlucky six times in a row (oh I know one time was horrible..oh god I didn't even want to count it)

Are you looking forward to it or is it not something you particularly care about?
    I have almost zero desire to have sex again.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    Have you ever had sex with anyone?
    I would rather wait until marriage.

How do you feel about sex in general?
    I think sex is a sacred thing inside marriage, having sex with a total stranger or outside of marriage is an uncomfortable thought.

Are you looking forward to it or is it not something you particularly care about?
    Actually, yes because there are so many health benefits. But I can live without it too.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    I'm a virgin.
    I'm looking forward to my first time, but not actively being a thirsty little bidoof and hooking up with any girl i see at a party, I want it to be someone I care about, yunno?

Years
    I'm a virgin.
    I'm looking forward to my first time, but not actively being a thirsty little bidoof and hooking up with any girl i see at a party, I want it to be someone I care about, yunno?

That's a good way to think about it. Though not everyone regards their virginity as anything important. They give it away willy-nilly, but that's their decision.

Back