• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexiest sex of all sex that is sex

Sirfetch’d

Pretty sure this has been a successful thread before, but also a thread that has been closed before because it became too inappropriate. So lets keep it tasteful please!

Have you ever had sex with anyone? How do you feel about sex in general? Are you looking forward to it or is it not something you particularly care about? Discuss!

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    1. Yes

2. Not a fan of promiscuous sex. I won't do it. I judge secretly those who do. I won't go into detail lol Sex is love for me, not a random bout of relief for what's in either sex's pants.

3. Depends on my "mood", if ya know what I mean.

Sexiest sex of all sex that is sex

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    1. Yes

2. It's nice. It's not necessary nor expected but it is a good bonus that comes with some friendships and relationships in general.

3. Well it's better than doing it by yourself. But it's not coming up any time soon in my life.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I've done a good amount of sexual stuff, but haven't actually done the deed. Never got there because she didn't want to/wasn't ready to. Which was fine by me, I wasn't in the relationship looking for sex. What really interests me, though, is how willing, or not, people are to talk about it. Some people are super comfortable, others not so much.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    I've never known your judgment to be a secret lol

If it comes up, like it did here, I'll mention it :pink_tongue: but if I know someone that is doing it, I won't approach them and basically chirp them for it. That's what I mean.

I don't think anyone has any right to randomly approach someone and force upon them his or her opinion about that person's decisions :pink_nod: but if it's a discussion we're having, then I won't try to sugarcoat my opinion about it ♥

The last time we talked about it was quite a while ago, and that was in a topic about it, too! I remember the "I guess I can't be your friend" remark since I was rather stubborn in that particular thread at that time.

Sirfetch’d

What really interests me, though, is how willing, or not, people are to talk about it. Some people are super comfortable, others not so much.

I find this strange and intriguing as well. I've seen people freely talk about it with their family, specifically their mom and dad while I am like "omg I won't even say sex around my family". I am 21 and I am still pretty uncomfortable about discussing it around people who aren't my super close friends haha.

However to answer my OP, I have never had sex with anyone. Mostly due to the fact I don't want it to be loveless and with just anyone. I'm not saving myself for marriage or anything, but I do want it to be special and with someone I truly love. I am looking forward to it.

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
    1. No but I think about the naughty all the time. Not with anyone I know personally like at school though. I wouldn't be able to look at them the next day.

2. It must be very nice. I'm just not ready yet nor have found anyone special I want to do it with.

3. It's whatever? I'm not raving to go jump some guy's bones as I would have already done that by now. When I do meet that one certain guy though... (the rest of what I want to say isn't clean for PC so I will stop to save everyone from some very NSFW material)

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I find this strange and intriguing as well. I've seen people freely talk about it with their family, specifically their mom and dad while I am like "omg I won't even say sex around my family". I am 21 and I am still pretty uncomfortable about discussing it around people who aren't my super close friends haha.

However to answer my OP, I have never had sex with anyone. Mostly due to the fact I don't want it to be loveless and with just anyone. I'm not saving myself for marriage or anything, but I do want it to be special and with someone I truly love. I am looking forward to it.
    I don't find it strange, to be honest. It's how people have been nurtured, with the topic of sex being taboo. I'm all for discussing it, though (except with the family, oh dear god).

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I am the Virgin Mary. Sex isn't and has never really been my thing. I'm demisexual, meaning I'll only have sex or do anything sexual with someone I have an emotional connection with, so random hook ups and such are not happening with me. I'm terrified of pregnancy and don't completely trust birth control or condoms (call me irrational, I already know I am on this, lol). I'm rarely ever in the mood for anything sexual as well.

I can't say it's not something I look forward to, because I know it will be with someone I value very much and that's exciting to me and means a lot, but at the same time, I'm not overly concerned with it. I've never been like "omg i'm x years old and haven't had sex i gotta get dat diq asap!!!" and I never will be. lol

While I'm here though, it's really annoying when people assume "oh you haven't had sex you're so innocent" like...I never said that...did I...lol.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I've only had sex with my boyfriend, did it for the first time when we were ~2 years into our relationship so I was like 19. I'm pretty open with it, so I guess I'm a very bad example of "don't kiss and tell" lmao.

Years
    1. No
    2. Seems like a fun, yet goofy activity people do. Don't care about the habits of others as long as it's consensual and they take care about safety.
    3. As for me... I suppose I'm looking forward to it in the future as a fun thing to do with someone I love? I personally am not the type that can casually engage in such activities so I'm not particularly "thirsty" or somethin'. xD
    The sex aspect is just an optional thing and what I look forward to the most is meeting someone who delights my heart.

Lucid

Buy a vibrator and reduce the population. It's probably gonna be better anyway and the vibrator wont finish too soon.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    someone dares to break my monopoly on sex threads?

i've had sex many times, all in the name of exploration. for britannia! i've had 5 sexual partners, but despite all that we did and the various toys that were used, positions that i found myself in and experimentation that took place, i was unable to maintain the curious interest that drew me to it in the first place. it certainly wasn't for lack of effort. i came to the conclusion that sex is not something i wished to pursue any further. to be blunt, i found it boring. i've never measured my interest to people in physical terms anyhow, so i suppose this was only a natural extension. if asexual is the term that describes me, then so be it. i prefer to think i simply don't care enough to entertain sexuality.

in short, the grail has no hold over me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I am very sexual idk why, I just love everything about it. I've had 5 sexual partners. Two were serious relationships and the other three were various situations. Like I said I just love it. More than just sex I love the closeness of it. Not to get -too deep- but it does feel spiritual to me and I like that connection feeling. I feel like when I'm with someone who is good I can just lose myself in it and it's very vulnerable of me which I find exciting as I tend to never let go. It's just a really nice moment. To also see a guy in his most vulnerable state is very sexy. Honestly I like it as much as possible. I could go on forever so I will stop now.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    i'm familiar with sex, yes. do i feel sexual attraction? no. i don't mind doing the deed very much tho, it's fine and all. i get all my satisfaction out of pleasing whoever my partner is at the given time.. so even if it doesn't do it much for me in general i'll be glad if it does for my companion.

it's a pretty spiritual and close experience for me. i always feel really bonded to the person afterwards.

Last edited:
    Years
    Sex isn't the most satifying thing in the world to be honest. I do however find romantic touch to be incredibly satisfying if it's a person I am romantically interested in. I would rather have both sex and romance, but I would take romance only if I had to choose only one.

With that said, romance to me is sort of sexual (not the act of sex in and of itself.) It might sound incredibly weird, but waking up next to someone who doesn't feel like a "mistake" or a "fun time", being warm and tangled up, and even the littlest things like the smell of their hair is something that actually makes me happy throughout the day. If someone isn't into cuddling, it's basically a no go cause I need to dominate someone with my big-spoon cuddling skillz.

Jayce

x-kid
    Years
    1. Yes.

2. It's pretty neat-o. I think people build it up a bit too much, though. It's a great experience but, for me, it wasn't some magical event, didn't change my life, and didn't particularly change how I felt about the other person involved, honestly. But yeah--I think it's great, if people want to do they should do it (assuming all parties are on board, obviously), and I don't think there should be a stigma or shame attached to sexual experiences, whether those experiences are casual or within a serious relationship. Sometimes sex and love go hand-in-hand, sometimes they don't. Different people experience things in different ways.

So yeah, that about sums up my view.

3. Sure, I look forward to it. But I don't feel it's a necessity at this point in my life.

Years
    Following the same format as others

1. Nope.

2. Meh. I've never had much of an opinion about it.

3. It's definitely not an immediate concern of mine. I don't expect anything to happen until want to start a family/really love someone.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    1. A couple close ones, but shit happened so no.
    2. I think it'd be a lot of fun. I want to date someone for that
    3. Most definitely, I know I have the looks to easily win someone over, just gotta find the right gal.

Right now the only mutual anything I have is a friends-with-benefits kind of thing with the other guy from my past (straight) relationship. It's weird, but we like it. No romance.

Back