• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaymin & Skymin Fanclub~

Shaymin or Skymin?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    LONG SHAYMIN LONG

So are we aloud to post are art too?

Is the Greeny thing on Shaymin,s Back is a Fur or A Grass??

I still say it could be plant....take plants that are soft and fur like....

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Serene, this event has not gone by: Click Here, at the very bottom of the page. I think that is fur to me, it is to be camouflage to look like a shrub.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Added and welcome, everyone new! I gotta try that paper craft!

dkfjdasnfaf I hope the event is WiFi or comes to Australia. I want a legitimate one!

(hey dudes, i got Platinum ;D a patched english (only the attacks and pokemon and items are translated) rom on a iTouchDS, but neverthenless, PLATINUM)

Sure Serene, post away!
    Keke, I have Platinum on a rom (beaten, by the way) AND irl on my DS Lite :3 And a shiny Girafarig in it too But this isn't a discussion about Plat. now, IS it?

Is the Greeny thing on Shaymin's Back fur or grass??

I would have to say grass. Though it looks like the kind someone allergic wouldn't react to. Actually, I think it looks more like moss. Or maybe some herbs.

RandomBlues

Pokemon and Keroro Gunso=<3
    Years
  • Is the Greeny thing on Shaymin's Back fur or grass??
    Grassy Fur, or about the stretched Shaymin, Moss or grass something.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Serene, this event has not gone by: Click Here, at the very bottom of the page. I think that is fur to me, it is to be camouflage to look like a shrub.
    Actually, waitaminute... Guess that was the Darkrai event then. Nevermind.

By the way, just noticed the screenies from the movie. SheimiXSatoshi (SeedDeshoshipping) looks really cute ><'

dogofthreelover

Friendship is forever
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    Hi! I'm dogofthreelover! Can I join the club? Shaymin and Skymin are so awesome! I love how Shaymin looks like a hedgehog and that Skymin is like a winged reindeer! I lost my Diamond game and I don't play my Pearl much. I can't wait for Platinum!

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • Here's a banner I made, its lame though, since I threw it together rather quickly.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Here's a banner I made, its lame though, since I threw it together rather quickly.

Oooooo, I like the border you used. :3 Otherwise, the pics you used are low quality. D: Though, this was made in a quicky!

New member! :D You should get signed up once the Owner comes: Minku.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • Aww thanks! And yeah, they do look low quality. They were a bit better before, but then I had to be an idiot and do the Filter>Noise>Median thing and ruined it =[

Might redo it sometime xD

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • Yay, someone posted!
    Yeah, I'll redo the banner and make the pictures look more high quality...by removing the Median.
    Hmm, yes, we need a new topic

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    OK, well, how about:

Which is a better design? The official Skymin or the one made by PurpleKeckleon on DeviantArt?

just came into my head. remember PKs drawing? XD

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Ah yes. I remember that. It's amazing how she pretty much fooled the whole world with that picture! XD

Anyways, with the topic, I like the official one better. PK's looked almost too similar to the land form, whereas the official sky form was more easily distinguishable from the land form. And it had more "spunk", that is. xP

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Which is a better design? The official Skymin or the one made by PurpleKeckleon on DeviantArt?

Honestly, I Dunno..

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    ugh I hate her fake shaymin in fact I get sick every time I see it can we change the subject

So how many of you are going to get your shaymin from toy's r us Sunday? or are you going to wait

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Makes you sick? ._. that's a bit much.

Urrk i don't live in the US. I am so wishing i did right now. buttttt it should come to Aus. Hopefully.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Daaw, you live in Australia? D= Well, maybe they'll show it there, too...

But, as some of you know, the next movie is to come to America on the 15th (am I right?) of February! (either that, or on the 14th) Thanks to Serebii for the details. Now we can finally see Sheimi in English and see how bad 4Kids screws her up

As you can tell, I don't like 4Kids that much. They might've dubbed Pokemon and other good animes, but tend to screw them up sometimes...

But yeah, I can't wait for the movie :3

Back