• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Shiny Flabébé

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
    Years
    It seems that it also has blue eyes...I wonder how many Shiny Pokemon will be found in other demos.

Savant

Natural Born Breeder
    Years
    Flabebe is adorable as is, so I'm not digging the purple below. I'd be happy if the flowers changed color though, like something akin to Spinda's spots changing.

Years
    I am disappoint, son.

I was expecting Shiny Flabébé to have more of an altered colouration. Not that I will probably be affected. I've only ever found 2 shinies in my 13 years of playing these game.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2013
    Looks almost the same as the original.

serious question

how do you prounounce that pokemons name ? :L

Years
    Someone should really make a shiny pokemon page.

Anyway we have chespin and fennekin, but no Froakie :(
    Shiny Flabébé

Shiny Flabébé

Years
    Fennekin is purple?????!!! That's interesting although I think I like its original color better!

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I can't even see the color alteration, but that's also not the greatest footage of it I imagine. Shiny's are usually more disappointing than cool looking to me anyways, so no real problem here lol.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Someone should really make a shiny pokemon page.

Anyway we have chespin and fennekin, but no Froakie :(
    Shiny Flabébé

Shiny Flabébé
    Maybe someone should rename this thread and make it a generic shiny thread for X and Y...

Shiny Chespin doesn't look very different... shiny Fennekin has so far been the most different looking shiny from it's original.

Also did anyone else think of shiny Mudkip when they saw Shiny Fennekin?

Years
    Maybe someone should rename this thread and make it a generic shiny thread for X and Y...

Shiny Chespin doesn't look very different... shiny Fennekin has so far been the most different looking shiny from it's original.

Also did anyone else think of shiny Mudkip when they saw Shiny Fennekin?

I agree, I feel that we're veering off-topic slightly. Even so, I'm not a huge fan of any of the shinies we've seen thus far - although perhaps Sylveon's was okay.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    The Fennekin is defiately the best one. I now wonder about how Shiny Froakie looks. I would think perhaps green or purple, but that seems kinda predictable IMO. I would like to see it be different than that.

Edit omg haha it's green! I guessed right.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    The Fennekin is defiately the best one. I now wonder about how Shiny Froakie looks. I would think perhaps green or purple, but that seems kinda predictable IMO. I would like to see it be different than that.

Edit omg haha it's green! I guessed right.

Me too :D!

That shiny Froakie looks nice. It's just what I wanted: it's not too clashing like Fennekin's nor too similar like Chespin's.

Years
    Shiny Flabébé

A shiny Froakie!

I think green is a good shiny color for Froakie, since most frogs in real life are green. But I am hoping this is the official shiny color for Froakie, because Fennekin's looks too clashy while Chespin's is like a darker shade of its usual color.

Years
    Shiny chespin's shiny color iteration looks similar to Treecko's thus far. Fennekin just looks odd. Froakie looks alright.

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    I'm really just glad Shinies haven't been phased out reduced to intro sparkles, as creating them is far more difficult than it used to be, they have to completely recolor a 3d model, for over 700 Pokemon! It's nice to know Game Freak continues on the consistency of quality

pedrito3_poke

Banana
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    I'm really just glad Shinies haven't been phased out reduced to intro sparkles, as creating them is far more difficult than it used to be, they have to completely recolor a 3d model, for over 700 Pokemon! It's nice to know Game Freak continues on the consistency of quality

Actually, recoloring a 3d model isn't nearly as hard as you make it sound.

Back