• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
i think im going to search for either a shiny shuppet or a shiny slowpoke

Years
ShineyKabutops said:
i think im going to search for either a shiny shuppet or a shiny slowpoke
Shiny Slowking is quite pretty, but I don't care much for the Shuppet line.

rsgh5 said:
this club came to a screeching halt... whoa... that's crazy...
I know.. it's very odd... >.> I'm at the point of entering 'CPR mode' with this thread, so you can expect me to post when the thread starts to fall. 'tis sad, but I expect things'll pick up with the release of D/P next year.

In other news, I just finished clean sweeping the FR/LG 13374 second wave exclusively with Dragonite (L82 now), and after finishing, the first Pok?mon I encountered on R1 was none other than Raikou. (why, oh why must my favourtie Kanto starter correspond to my least favourite Catdog... ?) I OHKOed him with Exploud's Shadow Ball and had to reset. (from Pallet since it saves automatically)

Does anyone out there know of a good, accurate IV calculator like the one on Pok?for? Since meowth346 went and took it down, I haven't been able to solve for IVs properly. (Netbattle has a rounding error which affects every level aside from 100... >_<)

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
Well unfortunetly no shinies. I havven't posted because I've been trying to get a shiny murkrow nonstop. ecountered one fivedays ago. Ran out of pokeballs. Found another one yesterday...Ran out of pokeballs. Brutal.

Offtopic: what happened to Aaryn? Why doesn't he post anymore?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
aaryn hasn't posted for a rediculously long period of time. the club has been around like 4 times longer than the time he was here. why don't you cary more pokeballs???

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
ok im going for a shiney shuppet, i hope we can actually keep at this pokedex, we dont have skinnygreenman nemore do we so. maybe someone needs to update it

Years
Hey, there! It looks like eevee lady will be making a comeback shortly. It turns out that I was right and most of her shinies come from G/S/C, so we were withholding her due her not explaining herself properly. I was talking things over by PM:

eevee_lady said:
sorry! the eevees, pidgey, sentret, pikachu, pichu, all eevee evos from the eevees .
...are from G/S/C.

Be patient with this one. She's not really up to snuff in teh grammerz department, which is what appears to have started her problems in the first place.

MM out! (no Seviper...)

Shiny Parayoshi

Yoshi King
Years
hello everybody it has been a while but I stopped hunting for a while because I got a psp also been really busy but will probably start hunting again in a few days that treeko and squirtle has still eluded me :'( oh well :nervous: well see you guys later.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Augh, just when I say I'm stopping I end up with five days without a TV and computer, needless to say that meens I'm going to be playing on my game boy alot. Wish me luck on the shiny hunt then why don't you all?! V(^_^)V Oh shiny Absol...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 19, 2016
Iron Spriter Josh said:
hunting for chansey and charmander still >_<
Good luck...trust me, the Charmander is worth it. When they become Charizard...they become so much more Dragonistic than your average Charizard...black...Coooool.....*drools over her shiny charizard*

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
good luck on your shiny hunt for the elusive absol, lady demoonica darkmoon (i dunno how long you've been a part of this thread but my fingers always want to type "lady darkmoon demoonica" i'm weird i suppose...). o, since i'm in charge of this thread does that give me the right to spam? o well, i will anyway. my film group's just totally spiffed up our site. unfortunatly we're working out some crap at the moment so it won't go smooth like butter on a bald monkey, but you can marvel at it's beauty (especially if you've seen the old one... uglier than lord jaws...) thrivepresents.com

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
ok, after an up-all-nighter, i got a blue shuppet, which i raised to a banette. so we can add them, w00t w00t

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Yo, SK! i didn't really realize that you came back. it's good to have you back. i'm in charge now... or maybe i was in charge at the time you left... i forget... well, things have changed a lot since then. we don't have a list to add to anymore unfortunatly... SGM abandoned us too (as you observed in one of your more recent posts)... so the list died and we don't have any real way of updating it. *puts on mourning colors* maybe i could have a current list in my first post. but congratulations on your latest capture! i've been unsuccessful since early may (when you were last here i think)... we've got cool little trainer cards now (mine's not in my sig, but it's my profile picture). if you go to the SHC card request thread, metalmario or i will hook you up with one.

edit: guys! check this thread out: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=46425 somebody has done magnificent artwork of shiny pokemon. it's awesome.

Last edited:

Rukari0

Cuteness?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 18, 2005
I'll join. I haven't gotten a shiny yet, but I'm hunting them down.. *links to sig*

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
cool cool. i hope you're successful in your shiny hunts. it's all worth it when you find one.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
kyorge trainer, welcome to the SHC! hotrodex, as soon as you tell us which shinies you've captured/if you haven't caught any yet, you will be admitted into the SHC (so long as we don't see anything amiss in your claim).

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
lol.. i hatched about 2649 eggs so far for charmander >_<

edit: and if you were wondering how i got so amny, i gave lots to my frineds, and released osme as well

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
ive bought over 100 abras, which is kinda a waste of money but well i gamble in my mean time

Back