• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
  • Fianlly! My hard work pays off! I got me a Shiny Houndour! ^-^ It's Male and has a Lonely Nature. It's still only on Level 5 right now. Just got it about an hour ago after all.

:: New Shinies ::
    Houndour

Not sure yet on what to Hunt for next on Emerald. Was thinking about trying for some Shiny Legendaries again, but since that's what everyone else seems to be Hunting I've decided against that. So... Until I decide I'm just gonna work on Training/Evolving Houndour, so I can turn it into a Crazy Fighting Machine like the rest of my Pokemon. If anyone's got any suggestions on what to Hunt for next I'm open to them.

:: Currently Hunting ::
    Emerald :: Nothing
    Emerald 2 :: Eevee{Breeding}
    Fire Red :: Eevee{SRing}
    Leaf Green :: Bulbasaur{SRing}
    Ruby :: Mudkip{SRing}
    Sapphire :: Jirachi{Re-Starting}

Oh, yeah. What's with this Rumor about Traded Shinies not counting anymore? Is this true? 0.0

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Ya Nova, traded shinies DONT count. Anyways, 101 Venonats seen-0shinies.
    Also, if you are looking for a certain shiny to go after, go after a... umm growlithe? He could go well with ur houndor, not to mention that i don't think anyone in the SHC has 1... :P

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • Jeez. That stinks. *Goes to take Shiny Gardevoir out of Card* T-T Oh well! ^-^ I could always go and Hunt a new one! *Obsessed Positive Thinker* XD

Hmm... Growlithe actually sounds like a pretty good choice for my next Hunt. I think the Arcanine I have in Emerald is Female too so I can easilly Breed for it. Thanks for the tip. ^-^

Just noticed that Yami Z had asked about where the Hikozaru Shiny Pic came from. Click It's from the same Site that released the Animated Icons of every single Pokemon so early on.

Last edited:

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Ah... nice catch, Nova, my Kingler is getting along nicely, level 43 and pretty strong, I'm currently hunting (I HATE breeding, you should know) for a shiny Dratini, OMG's it would be awesomenissitytothefrits if I could catch it~

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    hey all....still no new shinies, but my friend managed to BREED a shiny for himself: shuckle. *claps for him* well, ya see, he was breeding them in emerald, and he said he forgot they were there, and he went back and picked up an egg and hatched it. he called me and said it was a blue shuckle! ^^

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Aww... they look so cute, shuckles! And they have AWESOME defence, too.... but yeah, guys, change of plan, I'm now looking for a whajamacallit... oh yeah, shiny wurmple, w00t!

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Ah... sad life, my hunt for a shiny SCYTHER resumes, though it'll be nigh impossible with its rarity...

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Typhlomence, why dont you just Sr for a syther? You realize u can buy one at the place... man what ya call it again? *strange voice from the abck of the room deeply states"GAME CORNER!"* Oh yes.. the game corner *shifts eyes around to see where that voice came from*
    Well... havnt actually looked for blue-eyes there... well gl all!
    N thnx Nova-chan for usign ym idea fer a growlithe! ^.^
    KS-Out (AND NO ONE STEAL THIS, IT WAS MA IDEA! *bizzatch*

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Typhlomence, why dont you just Sr for a syther? You realize u can buy one at the place... man what ya call it again? *strange voice from the abck of the room deeply states"GAME CORNER!"* Oh yes.. the game corner *shifts eyes around to see where that voice came from*
    Well... havnt actually looked for blue-eyes there... well gl all!
    N thnx Nova-chan for usign ym idea fer a growlithe! ^.^
    KS-Out (AND NO ONE STEAL THIS, IT WAS MA IDEA! *bizzatch*

*Gasp* *Gawp* *faint* Crikey! Okay then, off to the game corner!

Years
  • Well, i STILL have no luck with this stupid Rayquaza, after 2 weeks, or so, gets very hard to continue, but i will keep pressing forward as i have much hope for what the future brings,

Good luck to all!

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • Typhlomence :: Good luck with with Scyther. SRing should be alot easier then risking the Safari Zone.

Well, I'm working on Trainer and Evolving Houndour. Then I'll start Breeding for a Growlithe on Emerald as well as resuming my other Hunts, thanks again to Killer-san for the suggestion.

:: Curently Hunting ::

Emerald :: Growlithe{Breeding}

Also, I was thinking about stating to Hunt for Shinies on my Pokemon GameCube games{Colloseum & XD: Gale of Darkness}. The reason I haven't up 'til now is just because I'd become bored to death of the games and am already Alternating between 6 GBA Games. Not sure if I will or not. Have to think about it.

Good luck to everyone else's Hunting as well.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Typhlomence :: Good luck with with Scyther. SRing should be alot easier then risking the Safari Zone.

Well, I'm working on Trainer and Evolving Houndour. Then I'll start Breeding for a Growlithe on Emerald as well as resuming my other Hunts, thanks again to Killer-san for the suggestion.

:: Curently Hunting ::

Emerald :: Growlithe{Breeding}

Also, I was thinking about stating to Hunt for Shinies on my Pokemon GameCube games{Colloseum & XD: Gale of Darkness}. The reason I haven't up 'til now is just because I'd become bored to death of the games and am already Alternating between 6 GBA Games. Not sure if I will or not. Have to think about it.

Good luck to everyone else's Hunting as well.

Oh awesome, I really need to do some more SRing for any results, but I have a good feeling ^^

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • Hey everyone! An Eon Ticket came through the mail, and it mine to keep, so you guys know what I'll be doing :) Yep, SRing for two of my dream shinies, Latios and Latias. Though I'm really grounded, and I'm not supposed to be on, anyways. Wish me luck :)

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    OH!!!!! LUCKY!!I would LOVE to have Shiny Latios... but since I can't be bothered... good luck! I'm cheering you on~

Back