• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I don't know man i mean how many shinies have you in like these past three days. I mean would consider myself really lucky if I got 2 shinies in two days but 6 in two? That just doesn't seem possible. And then there's the fact that you said that you won't give us any pictures, I mean of course you could be like me who has been telling the truth but just doesn't have a digital camera, I mean thats always a possibly, but who knows we could all be lying about the shinies we have. Hell anyone could say they have that many shinies and be lying. It's all a matter of trust really. And I don't know man it just doesn't seem that trustworthy.

Yami_Zidane said:
Partly, and also because the odds are against you.

1/8912 is the rate of seeing a shiny and you see 7 in one day? I'm sorry but I'm not buying it.

DDD'SSCEPTILE said:
Yeah.... I can imagine someone being lucky, but I sometimes relate getting a shiny to winning the lottery...

Spread the luck man. I need my Shiny Charmander. Sure, I just got a shiny but it doesn't feel like it because I immiediately keep working on my others.

8 shinies in a matter of a few days? I don't even have that many in all the time I've hunted. o.o' So when you look at it that way............... *coughs*

Okay, seems like we have some skeptics here. But, in all seriousness, I absolutely see where you guys are coming from. It's not likely at all to see two shinies in a day, let alone six, and I totally understand that. However, just because something ISN'T LIKELY doesn't mean it CAN'T happen. I'm a perfect example of this. This really did happen. I didn't have a digital camera (and still don't) at the time to prove it, but all I can say is "I swear on blah-blah-blah" to defend myself while you guys throw out mathematical equations and such to try to support yourselves.

Like mrplanters said, it's simply a matter a trust. If I didn't think you guys would believe me, why would I have posted it here?

fredlocks said:
It could just be luck and then tomorrow he might not get any...
That's exactly what it is, just luck.

Killer-Swift said:
Yami... you realize he said 6 in one day, 7 in two. To be honest, I kind of believe you... <.<"
Believe who, me, or Yami?

Shidio said:
i like how suspicion of fuf breathed activity into the club xP
Lol'd

Edit:
DDD'SSCEPTILE said:
8 shinies in a matter of a few days? I don't even have that many in all the time I've hunted. o.o' So when you look at it that way............... *coughs*
That's not a valid argument because we don't have the same amount of luck.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
~Fufu3000~ said:
If I didn't think you guys would believe me, why would I have posted it here?

I lol'd thats a good way to prove your innocence, I see it a lot XP

But meh, I'll say no more on the subject, it's your word against mine so nothing would get solved. So I'll just keep my opinions to myself.

Kim! Post!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I lol'd thats a good way to prove your innocence, I see it a lot XP

But meh, I'll say no more on the subject, it's your word against mine so nothing would get solved. So I'll just keep my opinions to myself.

Kim! Post!

Lol, I've never seen someone post what you quoted me saying...well, other than me! But it makes, does it not?

Though, you're right. For the sake of the club, we'll just end it.

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
Kim! Post!

(ok, lol) Hi Yami! Hi everyone else! Congrats on the new shinies. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've just lurked. I have also been hanging out at another Shiny spot a lot. (Shido's) I'm hunting in Petalburg Woods right now.. the place I found my first shiny ever. (in the cart I found my first shiny in too!) So I'm hoping some nostalgic luck will come my way and I will repeat myself and find another shiny here! Good luck to you all..
Kim

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
Yeah whatever Fufu if you said that you that many shinies in that many days I guess we'll just have to believe you.

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
I am somewhat uncertain of the quantity of your shinys, to have gotten them all legitimately would have taken months upon months of constant searching. Bearing in mind we do not count shiny's from G/S/C and definitely frown upon hacked shinys are you still adamant that you have that many? Aaryn has over 30 and i even doubt him.

I have a question about that actually,do one of the SHC cards that you all seem to have in your sigs only count pokemon you caught yourself? or just all of your shiny pokemon in general? Cause i'd like one of those myself but i wanna be clear on what shinies count on them, and who makes them (Which i think is metal mario?)

Personally i believe FuFu, i've known him for quite a while from the shiny club on sppf and he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would lie, besides what would lying get you on teh internets?
Just to clear up any possible confusion as well, this VenomX guy that FuFu keeps mentioning, thats me :)

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
only shiny pokemon you have caught yourself counts I do believe

Actually I have a couple of questions about that rule:

1) Do in-game trades count as being caught yourself? (By in-game trades I mean like that guy on Route 3 or 4 who trades you Mr Mime for Abra)

2) Do shinies you caught in a friend's game then traded over to yours count as being caught yourself?

No new shinies BTW. Also tomorrow I am going away for a week. (Takin meh DS and SHing. lol) If I can get on before I go I will, but if I can't then so long and good luck to you all...

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
honestly I dont know Dark P seeing how thy card maker isnt around to give offical rules and neither of the owners (not coowners yami XP ) are around to give a verdict on that I can't tell you . Maybe yami can decide since hes the only one left in power right now

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Actually I have a couple of questions about that rule:

1) Do in-game trades count as being caught yourself? (By in-game trades I mean like that guy on Route 3 or 4 who trades you Mr Mime for Abra)

2) Do shinies you caught in a friend's game then traded over to yours count as being caught yourself?

No new shinies BTW. Also tomorrow I am going away for a week. (Takin meh DS and SHing. lol) If I can get on before I go I will, but if I can't then so long and good luck to you all...

1) You cannot get shinies from in-game trades.

2) They should count ONLY if you didn't clone it to have one for yourself, then give one to your friend, at least that's what I think the situation should be. That's how it is with my shiny Skarmory.

I'm training on Emerald while I hunt for Latias on Ruby.

Edit: VenomX, I believe traded shinies count only if they aren't cloned.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
besides what would lying get you on teh internets?
Don't even ask that question. =X Please, for all our sakes'. xD

Anywho, FF3K, I meant I believe you since were such good friends, but I agree with Yami or Shido or whoever was argueing this time. It is quite unlikely, but anywho, I still believe you. >O

And nothing new here, and I did the literacy test, wasn't thaat hard. ;D

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I'm speeding through Emerald so that I can soft reset on it. My shiny Blaziken is now at level 40.

For now, I'm mainly focusing on Emerald, and soft resetting for Aerodactyl on FR. Today's the last day of March Madness, I believe. Let's hope someone (*coughMEcough*) gets a new shiny so that we don't have to have a Sudden Death. :)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I cant believe it I had the day off school yesterday but i didnt have anyof my pokemon games with me. It is so unfair. Oh what is Aprils event going to be.

Ullion

Years
Thats right. D= April fools=tomorrow!! >:]

Anywho, I had an awesome dream, I had caught a shiny weavile! Ohhhh >x< I remember I got it as a gift, and I knew the way that you got it, it would always be shiny, but the hard part was TRYING to get the gift to be given to you. Or something like that. ='( Oh man, how I wish I had that shiny.

Hey Shido, could you put Shiny Weavile under my name for me for the March Madness just for kicks? ;)

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
LOL! Nice dream killer-swift. I had a dream like tht but it didnt look like a shiny mewtwo, it waz a black one:P.

Ontopic: No new shinies..... :(

Ullion

Years
The Weavile was same colour cept for the orange/red stuff on it, it was green. =X

Oh and btw, Kyle turned on his GBA! He beat a few trainers, went to Fortree, beat the kecleon thingy by it, then saved and turned it off. =X

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Okay, I've beaten the Elite 4 on Emerald. For a little while, I was soft resetting for Beldum, but now I'm soft resetting for Lileep. I feel like I'm going to get discouraged with it really soon though, lol. I can't wait to get my GBA Link Cable back so that I can soft reset for Latias on Emerald...

Back