• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Arceus Whisper

Shiny Hunter
Years
first of all welcome to all new members
Congrats on the shiny Volcarona Chr. Draco
Congrats on the shiny Larvesta miloticfan54
Congrats on the shiny Trapinch Sakura Rain
Congrats on the shiny Wooper Lady Demoonica
Congrats on the shiny Pidgey Keruso
Now onto the reason I am posting here

Fob7o.jpg

Man after charmander taking 2035 eggs to show up I really wanted a shorter hunt, plus Axew take forever to hatch so I really just wanted to get this hunt over. Story time now. When I can home from school I was debating whether to hunt or to play minecraft. I decided in an effort to get another shiny before school ended in a week. I hatched THREE eggs today to bring me to a total of 243 eggs hatched when this guy decided to show up, thankfully. Anyway I hope to post here more once school ends and to get more shinies over the summer. Good luck to each of you and your respective hunts

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS GOTTEN A SHINY!!I hate you all I want my snivy to shine already

Don't give up, hun! You'll get it eventually. XD

@Arceus Whisper
Wooooow, just 243 eggs? Lucky~ he's adorable! Congrats! Curious, what's his nature?

On to my next hunt! Turtwig I am coming for youuuu~

Arceus Whisper

Shiny Hunter
Years
@ Sukura Rain it is adamant (+ Atk, - SpA) the best nature for it. Just out of curiosity do you battle competitively?
Anyway a quick update of my other hunts
My Hunts
Ho-oh - 7342
Viridian Forest - 100

I restarted my LG to start a Badge Quest. I'm a little unsure of SRing on a LG/FR so I decided to hunt in viridian forest instead of Sring for a starter. I'm also gonna hunt Gulpin via MM on white for the Masuda Method target for the yearly quest.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
@ Sukura Rain it is adamant (+ Atk, - SpA) the best nature for it. Just out of curiosity do you battle competitively?
Anyway a quick update of my other hunts
My Hunts
Ho-oh - 7342
Viridian Forest - 100

I restarted my LG to start a Badge Quest. I'm a little unsure of SRing on a LG/FR so I decided to hunt in viridian forest instead of Sring for a starter. I'm also gonna hunt Gulpin via MM on white for the Masuda Method target for the yearly quest.

Neat! That'll definitely be useful. And no, I don't really battle competitively. I did a couple of battles on Wifi a looooong time ago and my opponents all kept disconnecting so I was like "Nope." and just sort of stopped battling anyone but my friends. I still pay attention to natures and the like, though.

About 20 eggs in on my Turtwig hunt. Probably going to be another long haul, considering my luck with Trapinch and the Growlithe hunt I forgot to tell you guys about. That took forever omg. and yes i already have a shiny arcanine but I wanted to get one with close combat so i had to slave away on the gts looking for a foreign pokemon that could breed with arcanine that had close combat and gah. so much work. I got him in the end, though! XD

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Congrats arceus whisper, good dragon with a good nature and in a short time.

to sakura rain: hope you get you target soon.

to carefulwetpaint: take it easy, you will get it soon, don't give up.

cya later everyone and happy hunting.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
After some procrastination I am back on the SRing for Spiritomb. Even though I was beaten to it :P.

After this I am going to go for Heatran. Never caught him because I always wanted to get him shiny.

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
2012-05-26002855.jpg

2012-05-26003211.jpg

i almost ran from this guy. i was just barely paying attention. watching Youtube and hunt works, i usually have the sound up, but for some reason this time i didnt, and i just happen to look down and see another Golden Bird.................. games be trolling. not sure what im gonna do now.......i'll probably go somewhere else and then come back for Stantler.....

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2012
Hi guys, it been over 4 months I been unactive here and im sorry but I was busy with college my last mins of exams and working. I never get time to shiny hunt or anything fun since I was focusing keeping my 4.0 gps avenge. So now this follow may to summer im all free to shiny hunt. Im happy I work in the mornings.

Ok, so im doing a shiny badge/monotype challenge for platinum and im picking water and the two I picking is piplup, magikarp.

Now congrats to everyone with there shunts and good luck on yours shiny hunt.

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
2012-05-27194730.jpg

2012-05-27194927.jpg

2012-05-27194954.jpg

short hunt was short. not real much to say here. decided to come back to where i had a month long Yanma swarm that i had never got, because, once again, i wanted a Nidoran. didnt care which one, i just wanted one. i was here for..........oh.............a day, at least.

now, where am i going next? i have no clue

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
Can i join????

Hi all, my name is Ninjagon (obviously)

I own the following shinies;
-Staraptor(Pearl)
-Breloom (Emerald)
-Metagross(Platinum)
-Manectric(Platinum)
-Gyrados(White)
I am Hunting the following;
-Bagon(Platinum)
-Deino(White)

Wish me luck!

Last edited:

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Hi everyone.

Congrats keruso, when you got two shiny birds I thought you were like a shiny bird keeper. Congrats on your hoothoot and nidoran.

Hello kaosdarkrai, welcome back, hope to see you here more often. Interesting challenge, good luck with it.

Hi ninjagon, nice targets you got there, good luck.

Now, time to show what showed up a few minutes ago:

View attachment 64623

With this and volcarona I complete the may monthly quest I guess.
I decided to change targets at the last minute yesterday, and it appears today, so it's a hunt less than a day. Now time to go back to my original target.

Cya later everyone and happy hunting.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
AHHHHH someone else got another shiny I want. lol

Still keeping up with my Spiritomb hunt. This thing just doesn't want to show up lol

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2019
Finally finished my play through of black. No shinies there yet but ive started hatching pignite eggs since I got my hands on a Japanese ditto. Hopefully this won't take too long but we will see.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Welcome back, NightOfRemorse, Keruso, and KaosDarkrai!

Welcome to the club, Ninjagon! Good luck on your hunts!

Congrats on the shiny Pidgey, Hoothoot, and Nidoran, Keruso!

Congrats on the shiny Axew, Arceus Whisper!

Congrats on the shiny Virizion, Chr. Draco!

This week's random hunt is... the Fighting-type! Sorry for being a day late!

I am still hunting Litwick, just very sporadically. I've been very busy.

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Congrats keruso, when you got two shiny birds I thought you were like a shiny bird keeper. Congrats on your hoothoot and nidoran.

Seriously, a bird keeper? it's called random luck that i got the two birds then a Nidoran, but thank you anyway

Welcome back, NightOfRemorse, Keruso, and KaosDarkrai!

Congrats on the shiny Pidgey, Hoothoot, and Nidoran, Keruso!

welcome back? where did i go? i've been here, i just dont clutter the forum with one-liners telling you what i've been doing and where im hunting.

and in that sense, where HAVE i been hunting? well, for one, i conquered my fear of Smeargle and started hunting again in Emerald for the damn thing. though i may not hunt for it after i looked up it's Dex entry on Serebii. i might want a lower leveled one to use in the future..............hmm. i might want to go find my HeartGold and add a hunt to it for the Safari Zone Plains to hunt it.

also, Platinum and Pearl are mixed up last time i told you. Platinum im where on route 213 hunting Buizel, though i might change that and go back to Valley Windworks.

Pearl is where im resetting for Regigigas.

forget where i am currently in SoulSilver.........

DarkBreloom

Wesker Hater
Years
Hey Guys n Gals Just Updating My hunts

Hitmonleee:893 SR's
Pidgey:967 Random Encounters
And Lost a shiny Whooper in Diamond While Playing Pokemon stadium.

Evil Sonic

Fufufu, All according to plan.
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2023
After many pain staking days of me loosing my sanity while shiny hunting.
This cutie appears!

yakkityyak.png

(Sorry for the bad quality, I have a cruddy webcam) Yamask was the exact shiny I wanted when I decided to hunt in Relic Castle! I was starting to worry that Sandile would be it (even though I want that shiny kinda too, but I'll probably hatch eggs for it),

I'm not sure what number of encounters it took but somewhere around 8,000.

Here's the video!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Very nice shiny. Gratz..

Spiritomb still evades me. This is becoming my longest hunt to date... But I shall prevail and get him.

Arceus Whisper

Shiny Hunter
Years
W000000000000t SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time to get the last three shinies for the yearly quest and more. Ho-oh, Gulpin and Combee your mine. *determination set high*
My Hunts
Ho-oh - 8075
Gulpin - 115

Back