• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Lol @ a super mod being called in for such a trivial matter.

Pissed... because i can.

Well anywho there has been no luck as of late but that may be beacuse of a lack of hunting college stuff.

I am still contemplating getting a copy of D or P when it comes out in America im just worried it won't be compatable with my UK GBA games...

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Yami, I don't think it will be compatible :\ but I have a question, If you use a gameshark or something like that to get an item like the old sea map but when you get to the island you SR for the pokemon would it be classed as a hacked pokemon or as legit?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Ye.. i think it SHOULD be allowed, only cuz some pple CANT go to events *cough cough* me *cough cough* lol but i know what Yami prob is thinkin "Its still cheating" , i agree but still, its just so hard to get a sea cahrt map.. and its not like hes using it to MAKE the emw shiny.. hes just using it so he can get to meew the legal way... besides the cheating for the item to get there >.> lol

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
  • eh cheating is cheating lol only thing to worry about is whether u cheat for a shiny and if other cheats will effect transfer to dp tis about it

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    dammit im so mad.....my cousin "accidentally" reset my firered game!! he spent the day at my house cuz he was sick, but i had 2 go 2 school. i went to play my firered game, and i found out he reset it!! i wasn't that far in it and had no shinies, but im still mad.....i spent over an hour resetting for a low ID no., and i had got a charmander with flawless speed.....ugh, now i have to start all over again!! i think i'll spend a little while SRing for shiny squirtle....there aren't many good water-types in firered to choose from, so i'll use arcanine as my fire-type. wish me luck with squirtle!

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • woah sooo much stuff happeing! like pepul catching new shiney pokemon exept me! ZOMG still nooo Mareep or Eevee! Dagnamit. Oh well I gotta go do lots of h/w still soooo much language assignments still! n havent really played Emerald in skool lately cause it got banned stupid viceprincipal quote:"NO POKEMON GAMES IN THE SKOOL WHAT SO EVER" maaaan tht iz the tha dumbest rule ever>_<!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
  • Yes, cheating to get to any of the special islands and then resetting for the pokemon is still considered cheating for the shiny in this club.

Still no luck on fishing up a shiny Remoraid of finding a shiny Electrike.

Exokriz

Delete.
    Years
  • I'm not on here as much as I used to be....heh

I lost my shiny mightyena....:(....I was trying to trade him over to my FireRed Game and right in the middle of the trade I got an error message that the "wireless adapters had been blocked" or whatever it says when there is something between them, but THEY WERE RIGHT INFRONT OF EACH OTHER!!!....I went back to check the games and my Mightyena and the little lvl. 3 Rattata were gone. oh well, I'll have to find another shiny. The Migthyena sucked anyway...bad move pool.

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
  • dammit im so mad.....my cousin "accidentally" reset my firered game!! he spent the day at my house cuz he was sick, but i had 2 go 2 school. i went to play my firered game, and i found out he reset it!! i wasn't that far in it and had no shinies, but im still mad.....i spent over an hour resetting for a low ID no., and i had got a charmander with flawless speed.....ugh, now i have to start all over again!! i think i'll spend a little while SRing for shiny squirtle....there aren't many good water-types in firered to choose from, so i'll use arcanine as my fire-type. wish me luck with squirtle!
    Offtopic: xDDD Aw, thats too bad, Randy. Good luck with your squirtle!

Still offtopic: I got a mew in my red version, but I got it from a glitch. I don't think it was a gameshark, though. I'm a Cheater. >.< But its fair enough, because the stupid people removed it from the english version of the game!!!

Ontopic: AUGH! Why are shinys so hard to get? Its taking me forever to find the shiny pikachu I want... oh! But its too cute to give up on! (I'm looking for it in my Ruby, so I have to go to the Safari. =)

I luv my Shiny Dusklops lots and lots. Its level 91, I think. Duskclops is the final in the evolution chain, right? I don't think it evolves again...

Does anyone have a shiny Flygon?~

<3Nina<3

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Ye.. i think it SHOULD be allowed, only cuz some pple CANT go to events *cough cough* me *cough cough* lol but i know what Yami prob is thinkin "Its still cheating"

You know me too well KS, i do consider it cheating =D

*Continues to get sand in shoes by walking in the desert*

*Le sigh*

Ullion

Years
  • You know me too well KS, i do consider it cheating =D

*Continues to get sand in shoes by walking in the desert*

*Le sigh*
    I do dont i? :D
    Well anyways, i know it IS cheating, but i still find it unfair that we canadians dont get nintendo evenmts.. adn even if.. my rents' wouldnt let me go.. they think im too "old" for pkmn, bah!
    Nevertheless... im bored.. oh and also.. "le sigh"? Cmon you can do better than that! XD lol j/k

scf

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2015
    man, still no shiny clefairy. I found a shiny geodude but accidently killed it D= I am mad now

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
  • Offtopic: xDDD Aw, thats too bad, Randy. Good luck with your squirtle!

Still offtopic: I got a mew in my red version, but I got it from a glitch. I don't think it was a gameshark, though. I'm a Cheater. >.< But its fair enough, because the stupid people removed it from the english version of the game!!!

Ontopic: AUGH! Why are shinys so hard to get? Its taking me forever to find the shiny pikachu I want... oh! But its too cute to give up on! (I'm looking for it in my Ruby, so I have to go to the Safari. =)

I luv my Shiny Dusklops lots and lots. Its level 91, I think. Duskclops is the final in the evolution chain, right? I don't think it evolves again...

Does anyone have a shiny Flygon?~

<3Nina<3

no dusclops evolves in diamond and perl i think thru trade .

https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/477.shtml

Last edited:

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
    Years
  • Hey! You guys have shiny luck grr.. Just Kidding. I have recently been hunting for a shiny Magnemite while I train Ground pokemon. No luck so far, but thats probably because of lack of hunting all the Voltorbs. Anyway, I have 331/386 in Ruby Pokedex. Just a few more...

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • YEA!!!!!! YEA!!!! I GOT SHINY TREECKO!!! NO LIES, I GOT A SHINY TREECKO!!!!

Mild NATURE!!! ZOMG +SATK, -DEF, NEAR PERFECT!!!

Using the Serebii IV Calc, I got the supposed average IVs

HP: 25
    Atk: 20
    Def: 20
    SAtk: 5
    SDef: 5
    Speed: 10

It's weird how their all multiples of 5.... anyways, I GOT A SHINY TREECKO! I HAVEN'T EVEN DONE 100 SRs for it yet! Good thing I decided to fake sick today! OMG, my SAPPHIRE MUST BE LUCKY!!! WOOT!!!!

I named it Ms. USA, cuz it is Red, Blue, and an off-White color. Sounds kinda lame now, but I'm soooo excited.
    I'm really sorry MM, I know you've been SRing for a long time... GOOD LUCK WITH FINDING YOURS SOON.

I'm going to trade it to Emerald and EV train it there. I'm almost afraid to clone it, in fear of messing up. I'll EV train it first. YES!!! Once I finish EV training it, I'll trade it back to Sapphire, along with some other pokemon, beat the E4, and soft reset for a shiny Latios on that instead. Maybe Sapphire is my lucky game :) And since I'll be soft resetting for a shiny Latios on Sapphire instead, I'll soft reset for Groudon on Emerald.

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
  • lmao i think just about everyone either has or is gonna get a shiny treecko before you MM the pokegods are just not smiling ur way XD but either way god luck still . patience is key

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    i ve been hunting every day from when i go to bed to about eleven o'clock and i still dont have a shiny grrrrr stupid 1in 1892 or whatever

Ullion

Years
  • i ve been hunting every day from when i go to bed to about eleven o'clock and i still dont have a shiny grrrrr stupid 1in 1892 or whatever

ust to let you know.. well i don't know when you go to bed, but either way, stopping at eleven, you prob only find 50 pkmn, anyways

I'm at Fallabor in em,erald version, and my team is coming along nicely (I like the double battle combo of my Combusken and Horsea/Nuzleaf), unfortunately, Nuzleaf doesn;t have a good movepool, i think. Nevertheless, gl to every and grats on ANOTHER shiny MMSP >.< *reaches into MMSP's soul and grabs his luck* Bah >.>
    well MM, lets hope u can get that treeko soon, and i have 2 admit, you have the pateince of the devil XD

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • WOAH!!! Nice going Melee! I really wish I had a shiny Treecko, sadly........... I dont T_T! Oh well Im sure ill catch tht stupid Mareep or Eevee sooner or l8ter! And Killer-Swift iz right! Us C Eh?. N Eh? D Eh? ians(Canadians) do not get any pokemon thingys or w/e they r calledxD. Soo yea how r us "Maple Syrup Drinkers/Hockey Nuts" supposed to know wats going on in the world of pokemon.

EH!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
  • Whoa, shiny Treeckos are the new fashion accesorie, huh. xD Thats funny. I'm glad I got one.

I'm still hunting for the shiny pikachu on my ruby, and I'm RSing my sapphire for a shiny mudkip. =]

Back