• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon_master C

the master of all dragons!
Years
  • does ANYONE KNOW THE GSSP EMERALD CODE FOR SHINY POKEMON THAT WORKS!!! AND HOW IT WORKS??? AND THE CATCHING CODE? AND HOW IT WORKS( THE ONE WHERE YOU PUT A CODE AND THAT THE POKEMON YOU RUN INTO)

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Years
  • datriot said:
    I used to think Shinys were cool, but really all they are is a different colour, it;s not worth searching for hours and hours trying to get one.

of course there is, its funny showing ppl a black charizard and they go '' OMG ITS BLACK HOW DID U GET THAT? '' :D

But when some go ''OMG U CHEATED'' its stupid LOL

Steven Hughes

Bandit
    Years
  • don't use all caps! and i only know of the AR GBA emerald shiny code. (looked it up for a friend) I have no idea about Gameshark.

dragon_master C

Years
  • sorry bout that... anyway does anyone else know about the codes? please help me! and if you see it on any of the other threads. please type it on this one. thanks!

dragon_master C

Years
  • well sooorry.... oh, i got the code for shiny but i haven't gotten all the details yet on how to put them in.. etc. now i just need to know how to use the catching code EX:

squirtle
    EE5CE242D694
    065EE21AF653

SO.. GIVE IT A TRY AND HIT ME UP peace :\

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    -_- This thread is for the discussion of shiny Pokemon, not codes. Quit asking for codes in every thread in sight. Keep it in the Code Requests thread. If people know that code, they'll respond. If they don't, wait until someone who knows it comes along.

dragon_master C

Years
  • well i tried that but it seems nobody really looks at it i guess...

[GLOW]sept 4th[GLOW] hey i got it i got it!!! the shiny code! if any of you guys want the code for gssp head over to the code thread. but check this first i've got a shiny machoke, manetric,(all evolved) exploud, shedinja, goldbat, and maccargo! it's weird thow cause macargo is purple...? :8:

oh yeah, i don't know if anyone answered this but if you mate a shiny with a normal, will the egg be shiny?

Last edited:

BKCK

BK
    Years
  • I'm working on a shiny Charmander right now. I've probably been turing my SP off and on for about 4 hours now. I have a feeling it might be another 10 or so.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2008
    I caught only these shineys:
    Crystal-Krabby(now Kingler)
    Sapphire-Shuppet
    Emerald-Torchic(now traded to Sapphire)

I found a shiny seaking in FR in the safari zone but it fled. =(

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2006
    i caught shiney machoke on crystal, nincada on sapphire and golbat on leaf green, i wasn't expecting any of them!

hikkichan

Great Peace Keeper
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2006
    Aww well I just restarted my Emerald and I'm trying to get a shiny Torchic for my starter. I know the chances are 1/8,192 but I'm gonna try. ^_^ (I have no other shinys anymore.. :( ) I have a question about shinys--when I want to get a shiny starter, what do I do? I saved just before the battle. And I pick the pokemon... I just watch for the shiny pokemon when it comes out of the pokeball right? ^^; Or do I do something else? I'm not so sure how to go about this...

RaichuMAN2000

Trainer of Raichu's
    Years
  • I know a Pokemon Shiny code for Emerald with GSSP the Mastercode is:00006FA7000A, and 1006AF880007. The SHINY INABLER is the same as the Matsercode. now the SHINY CODE: 83007CE40021, 83007CE60300, 53000020000F, 044800684589, 808900042843, 1860C0460148, 0047905D0003, and 177C06080000. Hope this helps.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    hikkichan said:
    Aww well I just restarted my Emerald and I'm trying to get a shiny Torchic for my starter. I know the chances are 1/8,192 but I'm gonna try. ^_^ (I have no other shinys anymore.. :( ) I have a question about shinys--when I want to get a shiny starter, what do I do? I saved just before the battle. And I pick the pokemon... I just watch for the shiny pokemon when it comes out of the pokeball right? ^^; Or do I do something else? I'm not so sure how to go about this...
    I think the picture of the Pokemon it shows while you're slecting from the three PokeBalls only shows the normal colored ones.

Pick the Torchic and get in the battle. If it's shiny, the main part of it's body should be a light yellow. If not, reload and try again.

hikkichan

Great Peace Keeper
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2006
    Simon said:
    I think the picture of the Pokemon it shows while you're slecting from the three PokeBalls only shows the normal colored ones.

Pick the Torchic and get in the battle. If it's shiny, the main part of it's body should be a light yellow. If not, reload and try again.

Thankies so much. ^_^ I noticed that the pictures only showed the normal colors... hehe but thanks again. :D

Years
  • Hello everyone.

I'm hatching for a shiny Marill right now, I've done 120 eggs. I hope to get one, I like the green color.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back