• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragondon

My Real Name is:Chris
Years
  • My Shiny Pok?mon:

Salamence, Metagross, Regice/rock/steel, Lati@s, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Jirach, Deoxys and all of the old-school Pok?mon

I got Salamence and Metagross without cheating. As for the rest of them, I cheated.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    Uh What did you use gs sp or gsa or ar...I got gs sp i also i have shiny rayquaza,cahrizard,mightyena,volbeat,beatuiful, and raichu..

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Glockstopper, don't post 3 times in a row. Simply use the edit button next time.

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
  • DarkMiko said:
    I found A SHINY ZUBAT !!!!!!! But my pokemon were so powerful I killed it*cries loudly* :'(
    green shiny zubat evoloves into a green golbat wich evoloves into a pink kurobat (i have one) lucky its a girl

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
  • All I have is a Shiny Salamence and Metagross. My friend has every Shiny Pokemon because she used GameSharkSP! Now, she wont let me have the codes for it.
    Shiny Pokemon
    I was really mad!

Kasaraki

Artist of Doom
    Years
  • I don't own any shiny pokemon and i don't really wan't to neither. Different coloured pokemon just doesn't interest me much. If i saw one i would probably catch it though
    XD

BTW i am new to the forum. Hello everybody^^

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
  • I have been playing my game for more than 3 years! That Shiny Salamence whiped any Pokemon's @$$! It look pretty cool when it's green! I will never realease it!

Welcome to the PC Kasaraki! Have a good time ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Kasaraki...if the PIkachu in your avatar smoking a cigarette? @_@ If it is...the cigarette is backwards. The orange part is supposed to be in the mouth.

Chris, I don't think RS has even been out for 2 years yet. And Salamence has an advantage over Charizard. it cna learn Hydro Pump and a series of Rock type attacks (which Charizard has a 4X weakness to). All Charizard has is Dragon Claw, Dragon Rage (which only does 40 point of damage regardless of anything), and Outrage. And those would probably only kill Salamence if it was a critical hit. Both of their Speed can reach a maximum of 236-299. Other than that, all of Charizard's stats are lower than those of Salamence's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back