• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Show ya moves!(Favorite move animation)

Years
  • I like Draco Meteor, Brave Bird, Earthquake and many more. I can't choose a favorite. They all look so good.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • Many of the ones I like are already mentioned -Earthquake, Power Whip, Flash Cannon, Dragon Pulse.

Has anyone seen Tauros using Giga Impact? It's really amusing... rather than ramming the opponent with its horns like we'd expect, it's body rotates 90 degrees and it flies at the opponent with hooves.

(Actually I just checked; if you use it, it flies with its back,but I think when the CPU did it in the battle facility, it was facing the opposite way.)

Years
  • My favorites..

Brave Bird - Its Epic.. particularly in game, because I only pull it to use on special occasions. Online would be much different :)
    Zen Headbutt - LASER EYES
    Explosion - Pretty Dramatic
    Discharge - I like the lightning around the corners when its in 3d.. don't know why.
    Powerwhip - Thats gotta hurt..

Arceus Whisper

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • I found Substitute a little ridiculous. As for my favorite animation is has to be Calm Mind. I didn't expect it to look like that but when I saw it I thought "just how perfect is that".

Years
  • Dragon Pulse, Aerial Ace, Brave Bird, and Retaliate look amaaazing. There's definitely something else I'm forgetting but these three, especially the last two, are my top. When I saw an enemy use Retaliate I just couldn't look away & wanted it on my team. xD;;

Years
  • Close Combat and Draco Meteor. Those two animations were absolute boss. Close Combat for that epic background in the attack, and Draco Meteor for its realistic look with the comets falling from the sky, oh my god that rocks so hard.

Back