• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Side-By-Side Battle

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2022
    Can someone help me with implementing this script for version 20.1? I'm very new to scripting so I don't have a clue on how to start this... :(

Years
    • Seen today
    Can someone help me with implementing this script for version 20.1? I'm very new to scripting so I don't have a clue on how to start this... :(

This script is more than half a decade old for a deprecated version of Essentials with a dead link and zero support. There's nothing to "help implement" here, you would have to have someone remake the entire thing for you from scratch. There was no real need to bump this thread, you would have probably been better off just making a new thread asking for help.

Back