• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Pokemon.

Yams

Polursaring!
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Right now it would be my Mamoswine, the first pokemon I EV trained, and a real powerhouse on my team. It's the only Pokemon that is always in my party.

mal'akh

Hate this place. Gone for good
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Gardevoir or Gyarados. If I don't have them IN my team, I have them in the box, or daycare. I know how to use them better than any other Pokemon.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Mine signiture team is Nidoking, Charizard, and either Starmie or Lapras in RBY and FR/LG. In GSC, my sig Pokemon was Kadabra. In RSE it was Milotic, and in DPPt its between Torterra and Rhyperior.

DarkVhozon

Steel/Dragon Master
    Years
  • Scizor, but sadly emulators dont have trade abilities yet <_< O_O >_<. I feel ......naked without my beloved Scizor(named Katana). But for now I can keep it down with Absol who is my other signature. No other pokemon are on my team with any regularity.
    Edit: Oh never mind Gardevoir is another regular I love its back sprite(when it on ur team sprite) and its just as good(better if u ask me) than Alakazam. Oh and Mismagius is starting to become a part of the ole' team.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    i always have a roserade and usually have a starmie. the rest of my team depends on what mood im in really but alakazam and salamence usually show up.. id use empoleon too if i didnt have starmie already o_O

Years
  • Maybe 10 years ago, I could have called Nidoking my signature Pokemon.
    Today, I like some variety in my teams. While my favorite Pokemon is clearly Magikarp, I still don't get one in every run. Because if you get the same Pokemon again each time, there's no point in starting a new game.

But, while I lack a signature Pokemon in that definition, I do have one in most runs, in this case the signature being the most reliable (and overused) teammember. Recent ones would be Poliwhirl or Fearow.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    Phlow, my tphlowsion from gold, now in Heart Gold.

~Electrivire~

My Imaginary Friend Haz Issuez
    Years
  • Umbreon and Flygon. Umbreon I use for battles where I want to catch pokemon (He can learn Mean Look) and Flygon is my powerhouse in those battles. And when they are a duo, it's better.

AnjinMiura_PL

Challenger Extraordinaire (?)
    Years
  • I cannot really decide about "most" signature Pokemon, there are two pretenders - Flareon (just cool, have something from cuteness, really strong attacker, fire, woooh!) and Venomoth (dark side, power of psychic and poison, smooth style). Team without one of them is quite...not my team. ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    If we go with the criteria set at the first page the only pokemon that would fit would probably be my Blastoise, I always chose that starter when available and it's actually one of the few I have to patience to actually train to lv.100

Although now people that I know tend to remember me thanks to my psychic using trio (Ariados, Mismagius, and Noctowl)

Last edited:

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I often end up with a Raichu ... So I guess Raichu

stickdynasty

Ruler of the Stick People
    Years
  • Either my Tyranitar (Rockn'Roll) or my Shiny Regice (Berry Icee) that was caught legitly.

Back