• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and limits reviewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    is mine to big .... i think its is or is it not

Gallade~Dude

Yay! a new Avatar!
    Years
  • is this sig okay?
    This signature has been disabled.
    Your signature is crappy past the allowed image width of pixels. Please make your signature smaller.
    Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Years
  • Your signature would fit best in the second catagory on the rules table, I believe (the one that says "moderately large"), so 25 size 1/15 size 2 or 3/5 size 4 lines. Personally, I wouldn't use all of them, because 15 lines of text is pretty large, but that's your choice.

BlueSonic

Banned
    Years
  • Your signature would fit best in the second catagory on the rules table, I believe (the one that says "moderately large"), so 25 size 1/15 size 2 or 3/5 size 4 lines. Personally, I wouldn't use all of them, because 15 lines of text is pretty large, but that's your choice.
    Allright, thanks. I'm guessing my sig is fine now. Thanks if anyone can confirm this.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I'm just here again seeing if my Signature is okay ^.^

Years
  • My sig has been disabled because I added a big Dialga pic, so I took it out... is it alright if I remove the sig-disable code thing now?

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • I know if my signature is in it'll be very close to not, and if it isn't good, can you just tell me instead of locking, it'll take me a week to get back all the stuff I have.

Years
  • I know if my signature is in it'll be very close to not, and if it isn't good, can you just tell me instead of locking, it'll take me a week to get back all the stuff I have.
    Bit tall, but It's fine.

Is my current sig within the limits ?
    Yeah, just there.

Hello. Just checking to see if my siggy is ok. I'm using my DS browser and I cant telll ^^"
    Perfectly fine.

just here to check about my sig? is it okay?
    Could remove some of the spacing, but it's okay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back