• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
    i want to make this my signature (which got disabled):

i don't understand how big a pixel is, so will i be over the limit if i put the two images side by side and kept the sentence? if yes, can someone tell me how i put images side by side? i don't really know how. and, if possible, how to somehow shrink it?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I'm afraid not :[ Your signature would be too wide if you put them side by side.

If you want to make them smaller, just open them in an image editing program, such as Photoshop or GIMP (which is free), and you should be able to make either one smaller in there :]

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Are the size rules the only rules for signatures?

Last edited:
    Years
    Are the size rules the only rules for signatures?
    Not at all. As well as size limits, signatures also must not contain content that chastises or severely hints towards promotion of wrongdoing to other members...which from what I see is the reason for your signature being deemed inappropriate.

Just checking if my sig is okay.
    Your signature is within the limits.

Last edited:

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Are repeating backgrounds allowed?

Signature rules and review thread

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Okay, here's another.

I know it says "Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.", but I'd love you forever if you let me use this. xD

Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Sorry, it still can't be used :[ It looks great and all, but it would be confusing to some members as to why you had the disable code looking like that XD; I imagine a couple questions threads would pop up about it, so I'm afraid you have to remove it~

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    Just checking my signature. I don't want to go a week or two with my signature against the rules and not know it, then have it disabled out of nowhere. Like last time~

By the way, if my signature does not appear correctly, it's due to your browser not supporting CSS 3.
    It is perfectly fine (in terms of looking and it not extending to the next post, not against the rules or not) when using a browser that supports CSS 3, such as Firefox. It only appears correctly in CSS3 browsers because I use [two-column] and CSS opacity code in my signature.

Years
    Hey everyone.

Amount of images in signature is kinda hazy from initial post's description.

If I add a few more of those Test-tube thingies, would it be okay?

Say about four or six of them. [That is, including the main picture of the car. It wont take additional space width-wise, but only the blank space in it]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back