• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Is my sig okay? Caleb wants me to check it. :o

400 x 300, tell Tottie he doesn't need to worry XD

Just checking my signature. I don't want to go a week or two with my signature against the rules and not know it, then have it disabled out of nowhere. Like last time~

By the way, if my signature does not appear correctly, it's due to your browser not supporting CSS 3.
    It is perfectly fine (in terms of looking and it not extending to the next post, not against the rules or not) when using a browser that supports CSS 3, such as Firefox. It only appears correctly in CSS3 browsers because I use [two-column] and CSS opacity code in my signature.

388 x 300 is fine :>

Is mine too large? I will shorten it if need be, I got a signature warning before.

165 x 110 is way more than fine.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Went, I was actually meaning the content in it, but thanks for the reassurance, lol.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    I want this as my signature:
    Spoiler:

I was wondering if this is ok since it's NOT an image. It's just a color background set at 83% width.

EDIT: Thanks Siggie. This was stumping me for some time now.

Last edited:
    Years
    I want this as my signature:
    Spoiler:

I was wondering if this is ok since it's NOT an image. It's just a color background set at 83% width.

I'm sure it will be fine, the width of that CSS box appears to be adjustable depending on the width of your browser, not to mention that there are people whom have had slightly bigger boxes like that in their signature before.

I'm paranoid, so can you tell me if my sig is OK?

Your signature is within the limits.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I'm sure it will be fine, the width of that CSS box appears to be adjustable depending on the width of your browser, not to mention that there are people whom have had slightly bigger boxes like that in their signature before.
    Then how come mine wasn't allowed? :x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back