• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023
Signature check pls ^_^ not sure if i exceeded :3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Your signature's exceeding by about 50 pixels in height, XpokeX. I'd suggest you should remove one of those user-bars, and it should be all good. :] Also, yours is fine, wildjr; don't worry!

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023
Hows my siggy now? ^~^ hopefully its fine now

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
Is mine okay? I feel it's too tall but I don't know ;_______;

Is there a code here that can be used to shrink images? For example, [imgsize=100px]image url here[/imgsize]

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years

Is there a code here that can be used to shrink images? For example, [imgsize=100px]image url here[/imgsize]
Just use css
Code:
[cd=width:Your desired width;height:Your desired height;background-image:url("Your image url");background-size:contain]Write anything here, don't leave it blank, you can instead write a soft hyphen (Alt-0173)[/cd*]
Remove the asterisk (*)

Years
what about now? D: T___T

if its not yet alright what should i remove?

Both of your signatures are okay! :)

Just use css
Code:
[cd=width:Your desired width;height:Your desired height;background-image:url("Your image url");background-size:contain]Write anything here, don't leave it blank, you can instead write a soft hyphen (Alt-0173)[/cd*]
Remove the asterisk (*)
That's not how that works at all. All that does is just crop the image instead of actually resize it.

Let's say I have this image and I want it to be in my signature:

Spoiler:

Since it's too large, we have the [CIMG] BBCode. Here's what you could use:

Code:
[PLAIN][CIMG="width:500px;"]http://i.imgur.com/WPLTj9T.png[/CIMG][/PLAIN]

And this would be your output:

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
That's not how that works at all. All that does is just crop the image instead of actually resize it.

Let's say I have this image and I want it to be in my signature:

Spoiler:

Since it's too large, we have the [CIMG] BBCode. Here's what you could use:

Code:
[PLAIN][CIMG="width:500px;"]http://i.imgur.com/WPLTj9T.png[/CIMG][/PLAIN]
And this would be your output:
No, since background-size is contain it'll resize it, proof is the Dark Magician Circle in my signature, this is the real image: http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu90/BurhanMysterio/Yugioh Renders/Circle01-CursedHexagram.png

Years
Signature check! Am I ok? :)
Unfortunately, yours is 352px tall, which is 2px above the maximum height. I suggest you resize the banner slightly and then you'd be good to go. :)

In fact, if you look at the tutorial I posted above, you shouldn't have to resize it in a photo editor.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
black box title? did you create that signature with CSS?

aside from that, your siggy is within the limits, dear.

Back